2015 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Pt. 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's mild in comparison to some of the stuff I've seen over there.

One that springs to mind is someone over there was trying to claim that Adelaide's supporter base is incredibly fickle and will drop away at the drop of the hat while the Port supporters are far more loyal and they have way more "rusted on" supporters than Adelaide does.

Considering that they were pulling 14k to games a couple of years ago I am not sure whether they have long term memory issues, deluded or they're just deliberately trying to take the piss.

This is one of those things that Port supporters think that is they say it enough it will eventually be true, the standard deviation of their supporter base is massive. There low is 14k with tarps in a bad year and 50k when they are winning. the Crows are probably 28-30k in a bad year and 50k when winning. Delusional supporter base at best.

You know it's a Friday, when Carlton are playing.

I know. I have to work tonight. Was p*ssed off at first as it seems I am always working when the football is on. Then remembered Carlton is playing ... couldn't care less now that I miss the game

How many Carlton fans will be there tonight? About 5000 I reckon.

I know. I have to work tonight. Was p*ssed off at first as it seems I am always working when the football is on. Then remembered Carlton is playing ... couldn't care less now that I miss the game

How many Carlton fans will be there tonight? About 5000 I reckon.
Should play it at Punt road, at least it will look 3/4 full.

He is playing well. Bit to go before he would be considered for AA but he is definitely over or almost over whatever it was that slowed him up in the pre season. Saying otherwise means you haven't seen many of his games.
He is playing a little better than last year but not even close to AA. Miles off - at least he isn't in the frame to be dropped like last year and no tears yet which has to be a plus.
Kern has dropped Broadbent. Interesting times.
Staggering he has been providing great rebound but out he goes for SAM GRAY haha what is Ken smoking? The Hoff should have been dropped if he wanted to make a statement - his 2015 makes Jenkins look like Wayne Carey in comparison.

Another Friday night I am able to watch the footy and Carlton are playing.

FU Triggy.......

A s**t Club playing s**t football. C7 will dress mutton to look like lamb.

Watch the first quarter than the 5th quarter when MM appears. The stuff inbetween will be boring as bat s**t.

You don't take any notice of what Damian Barrett has to say about Port's salary cap ... Adelaide or Port Clubs don't tell him anything so where does he get the info on our Clubs .. from his R. Have lost count of all the times he has been wrong lol . He said Boak was going to Geelong as he was told ha ha
I don't think Port will be going after Aish.
Boak very nearly went to Geelong, he may not have been wrong at the time he said it. Clearly Port went above and beyond to keep him, including giving him the captaincy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trigg about to be on 3AW ... this should be fun.

popcorn.gif

Steven Trigg on 5AA soon, something about MM in 5 minutes

It'll be more of this

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...-malthouse-comments-slip-20150522-gh7soc.html

Fairfax Media is aware of more than one Carlton boss who was displeased with Malthouse's media performance this week, and Trigg has made it clear that he – for one - will not let it slip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back