TNA Wrestling (On TNA+ and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

he also wanted a stake in the company (10% or something)

According to him (albeit not the most reliable source), they'd agreed to all aspects, including part-ownership, except the creative aspect.

According to the Voices of Wrestling podcast, Dixie accidentally sent a derogatory email concerning Destination America to the president of DA because she doesn't know how to use the cc function. Person that the info comes from had information regarding DA dropping TNA in September a week ago.

My brief man period and defensive attitude aside ...

I will be utterly guttered if TNA legitimately dies. I know it's hip and popular to hate its guts but their worst work has always been done outside the ring. Their inside work, especially this year, has been adequate to good.

Agree. While they have produced some garbage over the years, certainly has been some nuggets of gold in there.

Their early years had a cool Indy 'with production values' charm to it.

The Hogan/Bischoff years certainly killed them, just put the accelerator on too early and made some obvious but terrible decisions.

Latest time I found it more watchable than the E (which is saying something) was the back and forth angle between the MCMG and Beer Money.

Latest time I found it more watchable than the E (which is saying something) was the back and forth angle between the MCMG and Beer Money.

And that was a little under five years ago. Christ, that was such an amazing feud match quality wise but then Sabin & Shelley kept on getting injured afterwards. At least Shelley has been killing it in NJPW

BTW guys, While a majority of criticism of TNA is justified, anymore posts along the lines of "TNA is s**t, death to TNA!!!!!1" are going to be deleted. Keep it on topic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They did have one for international viewers but since it's memorial day weekend in the US, they showed Slammiversary 2014 instead.
Thanks, bud.

Slammiversary huh ... I wonder if it's telling that I don't remember enough about it.

But here's a funny thought ... EY when he was a face didn't seem qualified for the belt. EY with his gimmick now is a whole new kettle of fish. I think it'd at least be entertaining.

Thanks, bud.

Slammiversary huh ... I wonder if it's telling that I don't remember enough about it.

But here's a funny thought ... EY when he was a face didn't seem qualified for the belt. EY with his gimmick now is a whole new kettle of fish. I think it'd at least be entertaining.

Only thing I can remember are the Von Erich kids being there for one night only. They were green as gooseshit but they had potential.

You could just imagine Steve Austin lolling throughout his interview with her. She comes across and probably is (reports suggest) such a doofus and that is being polite.

You could just imagine Steve Austin lolling throughout his interview with her. She comes across and probably is (reports suggest) such a doofus and that is being polite.

Stone-Cold-Steve-Austins-Not-Funny-Reaction-Gif.gif

Dixie is the dumbest owner in wrestling, ever.

If TNA had a competitive person upstairs who made the calls and performed the right media actions, they would have been awesome for longer.

I will say ... someone displace Kurt already. Nothing against the man but the company has a 40yo champion who was the first ever. Give it to one of the Dirty Heels and let them feud over it. Magnus and Storm will do what they must. Put psycho Eric in if you must, particularly when you have the new nasty story between him and Roode.

EC3 will remain awesome, and exactly how Bo Dallas should have been.

Dixie is the dumbest owner in wrestling, ever.

If TNA had a competitive person upstairs who made the calls and performed the right media actions, they would have been awesome for longer.

I will say ... someone displace Kurt already. Nothing against the man but the company has a 40yo champion who was the first ever. Give it to one of the Dirty Heels and let them feud over it. Magnus and Storm will do what they must. Put psycho Eric in if you must, particularly when you have the new nasty story between him and Roode.

EC3 will remain awesome, and exactly how Bo Dallas should have been.

Kurt & Taryn being champs are a Destination America choice. They want Kurt to be champ since apparently former US Marine Bobby Lashley isn't American enough.

Kurt & Taryn being champs are a Destination America choice. They want Kurt to be champ since apparently former US Marine Bobby Lashley isn't American enough.
Taryn I don't mind too much. 'New' blood and the stable is ... unique for my tastes.

Thanks for the explanation.

ROH's newly announced TV deal with Destination America is apparently forcing Dixie Carter to finally talk to her employees about the Destination America situation - how courteous.
If she has deemed it necessary to appear on TV again, then I will lose it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back