2015 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Pt. 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rot set in from quarter time of the Hawks game. I said at the time that Hinkley basically sat there for 3 quarters and watched a 60 point lead disappear and his game plan get systematically dismantled, but they held on and saved his bacon. The week after we burned the ball and missed set shots to make them look good, and since then they've looked impotent.

And he is unwilling to change a thing. He's Craigy MkII.

How about Richo?

Kern has no idea on structure. You guys look a mess at stoppages.
Yeah obviously something is not working. I've posted that our best 4 quarter game so far was Vs Freo and that also happened to be the only game where we played one ruck.

The balance is not quite right atm, that is obvious, but to say its because of Walsh is drawing a long bow.

Just watched the delayed telecast and caught up in here, great game, getting what the deserve and I think its fantastic.

I take it when they said Ryder is the missing puzzle piece for their next premiership they actually meant their other premiership, the Showdown? because he's certainly not the difference in the real thing.

Now I guess its off to the Port board to see them turn on the team and themselves.

"Yes we Ken..." lol

We will never tear them apart

Because they can do that all by themselves:D

11295785_10204201449696814_7793393013469437427_n.jpg

Yeah obviously something is not working. I've posted that our best 4 quarter game so far was Vs Freo and that also happened to be the only game where we played one ruck.

The balance is not quite right atm, that is obvious, but to say its because of Walsh is drawing a long bow.
Did Krak play that game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone get a recoding of the crowd leaving and distribute it to all media outlets.
Was there. At around the 20min mark after another richmond goal - the exodus began. I let everyone around me know what I was doing - filming the supporters who never ever leave early, leaving early. Delicious…as was the result. I wonder if all the coolaid drinkers have finally realised they've been sucked in believing the goo Rucci et al have been throwing at them.

This is just so funny, all preseason we had cocky Port w***ers taken the season for granted and now they are bitching because their players have.

This isn't the SANFL you w***ers, the competition doesn't stand still and flags aren't your birth right.

Now they have to recover with no confidence and plenty of self doubt, couldn't have happened to a better club.

In time people will see that the "never tear us apart" thing is one of the low points in Aussie rules. We will be taking the piss out of Port supporters about this for years. Embarrassing, un-Australian dribble.
It was always going to be awkward when they started losing. That's 3 home games lost this year and the Hawks should have made it 4.

*PAF as a supporter where do you think things have gone wrong lately? Is it Ryder unbalancing the team? Something else?
Ryder isn't unbalancing the team but IMO we have adjusted enough for the extra tall.

I suppose that kinda means yes but playing Ryder is a must and that means we need to tweak the gameplan. If we have it isn't working and we have to find a way to make it work.

EDIT: Bit of a yeah nah kind of post. :$

Ryder isn't unbalancing the team but IMO we have adjusted enough for the extra tall.

I suppose that kinda means yes but playing Ryder is a must and that means we need to tweak the gameplan. If we have it isn't working and we have to find a way to make it work.
Hey PAF, can you do me a favour and post this on your board:

LOL LOL LOL

It was always going to be awkward when they started losing. That's 3 home games lost this year and the Hawks should have made it 4.

Even when they were winning it was embarrassing. 50,000 drama queens singing about how hard done by they are. Un-Australian.

Trengrove sent to hospital and out for "sometime" according to Ken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back