Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoughts on Jake Batchelor $278k BE29

Looking for a downgrade on Salem so I can get Rocky in.

My bench is so thin right now. Midfielder bench is Amon and Glenn, which means i cant downgrade a Cripps of McIntosh to a mid rookie cos that would leave me with a vested score on the field. I might take a punt on either Dumont or Byrne. Need the cash from Salem to do upgrade

Hate to break it to you guys but "Rookie" isn't a player.
Could be a new rule. Allow to trade for an unamed rookie who sits on your bench at minimum price and you can't use the player. You can them nominate an actual rookie to fill the spot if one ever gets named:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

****ss sake.

Yeo offered 1 week. Is this real life. Get stuffed afl
Agree with your sentiments. I just got him in last week, this week putting hodge back into the backline to make it strong enough to bench McIntosh, but now I have to bench Yeo and hope McIntosh plays a lot better. Hope he can do a Vandenburg.

I've gone Bell > Brooksby (Clark R2), Goodes > Rocky (Mac to def again). Need a Hodge/Mundy/Boyd to hit a low score so I can bring one of them in on the cheap(ish). Def is not looking convincing at all right now, in fact my whole team looks quite shaky. Yet it's been scoring quite decently, and ranked 3k which I can deal with. Need to bring in Lewis asap again too, and with the lack of rookie options coming through, getting this team to where I want it is going to be a task.

This week;-

Cripps to Rocky
Bont to McCarthy

Over 3 weeks have got rid of McIntosh, Salem and Cripps.

Midfield now - Neale, Fyfe, Barlow, Priddis, Lewis, Issac Smith, Griffen and Rocky. Look to off load Griffen next. Also have Mundy in the backline so will off load Griffen move Mundy to midfield and look for a defender.

Will Fraser McInnes keep his scores up?

With a break even of -6 I am looking at bringing him in, but I need score well and play through the byes.
Doubt he will play once Darling comes back (should be before the byes). Also don't expect him to score 80+ like the last two weeks, he is probably good for 50-60 a week for another 3-4 games (best case 70 a week for 5 games).

****ss sake.

Yeo offered 1 week. Is this real life. Get stuffed afl
Sounds like we'll challenge it (Simpson said "there's probably a good chance to give it a crack") and I reckon he'll get off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back