POD's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
POD's I've had from the start:
Shuey, averaging 98.5, take out his one low score (49 in round 3) and he's 100+, in just over 1000 teams.
Neale (granted he's not really a POD anymore) averaging 118.1, same story, round 4 he scored 45, otherwise he's been ridiculous!

Love a good POD

POD's I've had from the start:
Shuey, averaging 98.5, take out his one low score (49 in round 3) and he's 100+, in just over 1000 teams.
Neale (granted he's not really a POD anymore) averaging 118.1, same story, round 4 he scored 45, otherwise he's been ridiculous!

Love a good POD
Neale is still only at about 12% ownership which isn't too bad. Nearly double what he started as though.

Neale is still only at about 12% ownership which isn't too bad. Nearly double what he started as though.

If he keeps up anything close to this form until the byes, I would expect his stocks to rise a fair bit when people aren't worried about the RD12 bye.

If he keeps up anything close to this form until the byes, I would expect his stocks to rise a fair bit when people aren't worried about the RD12 bye.
I'm more worried about Freo resting blokes toward the backend of the year I've got Fyfe and Munday and would have added Neale but year...

Hanners and Munday are a nice POD combi I have running.

I'm more worried about Freo resting blokes toward the backend of the year I've got Fyfe and Munday and would have added Neale but year...

I would say Mundy is a bigger risk of being rested, Neale is young, shouldn't have any trouble seeing out a full season.

Let us all stop kidding around we all know there is only one POD!
Podsiadly.jpg

Already had Docherty, Jack, Treloar and Cyril as PODs and am bringing in 2 more in Shane Edwards and Sloane this week. Though I doubt Sloane will be a POD for long.

Edit: Wallis as well, forgot about him

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wines,Blicavs,Sloane held on to him and Simpson.

Did you have Blicavs from RD1, good job if you did, good job even if you brought him in at any point.

I was looking at offloading NicNat a month ago for him, but he has come good recently. Cant fit Blicavs into my mids.

Did you have Blicavs from RD1, good job if you did, good job even if you brought him in at any point.

I was looking at offloading NicNat a month ago for him, but he has come good recently. Cant fit Blicavs into my mids.
Brang him in when Minson was dropped was unsure when minno was due back at the time.

happy with my mid PODs; :thumbsu:
Macrae 1.7%
Armitage 5.8%
Treloar 5.9%
Wines 6.3%

not happy with my def PODs; :thumbsdown:
Pittard 6.4%
McGovern 6.8%
Hibberd 9.1%

TBA if paying $388k for Motlop (5.8%) as my mid/fwd swingman cover was worth it

I've got bugger all POD's in my team

Ablett 6%
Yeo 6%
Wallis 6%
Cokehoon 5%

all my other players are 20%+

Def -
Picken 4.1%
Birch 3.1%
Yeo 7.4%
Hibbo 9.1%

Mids-
M Murph 1.7%
Priddo 10%

Forwards-
Cyril 3.8%
D smith 2.4%

Plenty more between 10 and 15% as well

Podding it up

Robert Murphy, Sam Docherty

Ollie Wines - Tom Rockliff and Ryan Griffen are both very close to 10%

Ivan Maric

Chad Wingard, Taylor Adams - Brett Deledio very close to 10% and my F7 Tim Broomhead is a super POD at 1.1% ownership, bought him for 240K he is now 330K after two tons and a 72.

Koby Stevens,Andrejs Everett and the Hoff for me as my 3 major PODS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back