EJ Whitten Legends Game

Remove this Banner Ad

In recent years, CH 9 have bragged and bragged about the ratings, so I find it unusual that it's delayed.
I think they've said in the past that it's often one of the highest rating games of the year

I got rid of it when I realised it was just "New" series 2 years behind America/News/Bad lifestyle and reality shows.

I hardly watch it myself it's basically garbage. Anyway gotta get D Jarman involved in this game at some stage

image.jpg

Oh I see Abbey Holmes is playing for the All Stars again this year. Not so sure Karl S likes her taking away all the attention from him though :p
Karl doesn't like not being the prettiest one on the field;)
article-2677466-1F522C9D00000578-634_636x382.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This may be the first time it's ever been shown in QLD. Had to acquire it via other methods in previous years. Ch9 must have screwed up this year , and forgot to schedule a 223,312th re-run of a Friends episode.

You haven't missed much, I've only watched it if there is nothing else on tv worth watching, tonight I'll be watching part 2 of Houdini instead.

It's never been live on TV has it?

It's never been live on tv in WA but it's not like the result is important anyway.

In recent years, CH 9 have bragged and bragged about the ratings, so I find it unusual that it's delayed.
I think they've said in the past that it's often one of the highest rating games of the year

It is the highest rating charity game featuring ex afl players every year.

Its still fun to watch past legends of the game having a bit of fun, and its good for charity.

I forget the number but the total raised is pretty s**t for something in prime time with a heap of sponsors.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back