Fantasy Cutthroat 2015 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

We used to autopick and people complained, with validity, that autopick just rewards awol owners, so they feel no pressure to make picks knowing they get best available
Autopicks are never rewards, they give someone that is good enough not to weaken the team.
If you wanted the ideal player you should of been there.

I've seen a happy medium used before where someone gets skipped up to a certain amount (say 4 four picks) then are auto-picked so as not to artifically weaken teams
We shall do that then. Max skipped TWO picks, then autopick. Commissioner values your input Tedd Wells drd23.

We shall do that then. Max skipped TWO picks, then autopick. Commissioner values your input Tedd Wells drd23.
So does that mean I only do one of my picks and then wait for an autopick for quin_stick when he gets skipped and then do my second pick?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Making it up as you go along

Goodell would be proud

Standard practice that goes with starting ridiculously early. Standard CT :p

No Megatron for me. Too old and too slow anyway.

I'd rather pick an unproven guy younger than 30 than take big risks.

Will he play every game? I give that about a 0% chance. Yes before anybody corrects me he will be under 30 for a couple of games.

My bad guys, was on my phone/at work and couldn't see the spreadsheet and just thought "* it I'll wait til I get home", didn't realise we were rushing through it.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

No Megatron for me. Too old and too slow anyway.

I'd rather pick an unproven guy younger than 30 than take big risks.

Will he play every game? I give that about a 0% chance. Yes before anybody corrects me he will be under 30 for a couple of games.
It's ******* Megatron

Remove this Banner Ad

Back