Unofficial Preview Changes vs Hawks (Team in OP, Moore and Maynard to debut! Sack out inj. Seed omitted)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on the Woo hoo wasn't needed. Sure he's a danger but no one wants him missing a game due to this
Seriously? Roughead is out, this is a football forum, we are trying to win a game of football, he's out, that's helps us immensely.

No one likes the reason he's out, and we all hope the test results come back well for him, but it's an absolute huge thing for Collingwood that he's out. With him in the team, we weren't winning, he's arguably their best player, if not one of the best 10 players in the competition now.

That's worth a woo hoo, we are now a chance of winning a game that could make our season, we could be a top 4 contender after this game, THAT'S A WOO HOO WORTHY MOMENT. Cmon now, when you saw "Roughead is out" you had the same reaction, then had to temper it once you saw why, you're lying if you didn't.

I wouldn't say easier. He has been down in form of late. You have plenty of other players who can tear us apart in a given second. That's what makes the Hawks so dangerous.

He was BOG last weekend IMO

Roughead is out. I don't like this. If we do win were not beating a side with their most important player. This is like us losing Cloke, so we're not really playing one of the best sides in the competition so if we do get up it wouldn't exactly impress me.

I dont like this comment.
They are still a very good side without Roughead, apart from last week he hasn't been in great form of recent. If we do happen to win i will treat it as a big win

Seriously? Roughead is out, this is a football forum, we are trying to win a game of football, he's out, that's helps us immensely.

No one likes the reason he's out, and we all hope the test results come back well for him, but it's an absolute huge thing for Collingwood that he's out. With him in the team, we weren't winning, he's arguably their best player, if not one of the best 10 players in the competition now.

That's worth a woo hoo, we are now a chance of winning a game that could make our season, we could be a top 4 contender after this game, THAT'S A WOO HOO WORTHY MOMENT. Cmon now, when you saw "Roughead is out" you had the same reaction, then had to temper it once you saw why, you're lying if you didn't.
Of course from a purely Collingwood football result perspective it make our job easier, but it still isn't something I feel comfortable "celebrating".

I'm sure you didn't intend it to look that way, I guess the "woohoo" for mine was a bit unnecessary

Roughead, buddy, hodge, Mitchell and Lewis kill us every time.

Buddy no longer there, roughy unfortunately out for them, has Mitchell recovered from his corkie?

Roughead, buddy, hodge, Mitchell and Lewis kill us every time.

Buddy no longer there, roughy unfortunately out for them, has Mitchell recovered from his corkie?

Yes he has recovered, he had an imaginary injection, self administered, during the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Form has been OK, role questionable. Has been too far up the ground IMO.

Mitchell is more of a concern for us than him. Add Gunston to that as well. It's a loss for Hawks imo, but not the biggest one.

I dont like this comment.
They are still a very good side without Roughead, apart from last week he hasn't been in great form of recent. If we do happen to win i will treat it as a big win

Yep I'm with you on that comment......every side could say that about us then for the past 3 or so years....you can only beat what the opposition puts up every week and very rarely does a team ever have a full strength side.....it comes down 2 the depth in your club and the Hawks have proven they have great depth!!

100% makes our job easier and i want to win first and foremost. However i must confess there's a little bit of me that wanted to beat the strongest possible Hawk outfit. Be incredibly good for our young players to beat who i consider to be flag favourites, without any excuses that one of, if not their most important player not playing.
Of course goes without saying (but ill say it anyway), i hope the big fella's ok.

But’s it’s Cancer and you don’t want people to go thru that.

Yes its makes the game easier for us to play but this is something more then him just being Injured

Roughead is out. I don't like this. If we do win were not beating a side with their most important player. This is like us losing Cloke, so we're not really playing one of the best sides in the competition so if we do get up it wouldn't exactly impress me.

It's 1 player... It'll still be an impressive victory if we can do it. Some people are hard to impress.

So with Goldy out - who will take the majority of kick outs for us?

Langdon? Oxley? Did anyone notice at training on Wednesday if they ran any drills on this and if there was a designated kicker?

But’s it’s Cancer and you don’t want people to go thru that.

Yes its makes the game easier for us to play but this is something more then him just being Injured

Mate no ones saying that we want him or anyone else 4 that matter 2 go through that but it's great 4 us that he's not playing and that is just purely football perspective, nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back