Preview Essendon vs St. Kilda, Docklands, 05/07/15 @ 1:10 PM

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first time I've thought that it might be a good idea to play Hurley forward. IF Steinberg comes in, it would make more sense to play him in the position he feels most comfortable in. I would have more faith in Hurley adapting up forward.

This is not the week to move Hurley forward. You underestimate Reiwoldt at you peril.

Ok we move Hurley forward so we can watch Riedwoldt and Bruce run rampart while Hooker is getting doubled team.

Double team a defender? Isn't the idea to try and isolate defenders? I am quite sure Essendon would be happy if Hooker got double teamed.

Getting in early for you..

IN: Zaka! Howlett, Brown, Steinberg
OUT: Carlisle (inj)

Bench: Howlett, Melksham, Gleeson, NOB, Steinberg, Browne.

Hurley named half forward.

LOL WAT

This is not the week to move Hurley forward. You underestimate Reiwoldt at you peril.

Not saying it's right or wrong, just saying Pears won't be picked.

Definitely going for the win in the next 2 week as.

Is there one more named on the bench? I may be counting wrong but there's only 6 there.

Essendon FC ‏@EssendonFC 3m3 minutes ago
Hurley: "There's a fair chance I'll play forward this week."

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there one more named on the bench? I may be counting wrong but there's only 6 there.

With neither Edwards or Kav on the bench.

The Giles thing is beyond a joke. He has been fine in the VFL for 6 months. There is something more to it now. What has he said to Hird I wonder?

Bench: Howlett, Melksham, Gleeson, NOB, Steinberg, Browne, Edwards.

My bad!

Not sure Steinberg will even get a game, Saints play 2 tall forwards and 1 ruck, so no need for 3 tall backs assuming smack goes with Longer in defence. Seems likely Hurley will be forward, that leaves Hooker/Gwilt on Riewoldt/Bruce. Although they'll probably play McCartin and he'll kick his first bag.

Not sure Steinberg will even get a game, Saints play 2 tall forwards and 1 ruck, so no need for 3 tall backs assuming smack goes with Longer in defence. Seems likely Hurley will be forward, that leaves Hooker/Gwilt on Riewoldt/Bruce. Although they'll probably play McCartin and he'll kick his first bag.
Don't like that.

Want the option of McKernan to rest fwd otherwise with Daniher in the ruck it'll be Hurley and maybe Goddard/Watson as key fwds

Typical Essendon.

With neither Edwards or Kav on the bench.

The Giles thing is beyond a joke. He has been fine in the VFL for 6 months. There is something more to it now. What has he said to Hird I wonder?
Edwards is now. I hope Melksham, Howlett and NO'B are emergencies but I have a feeling Browne or Edwards will be one or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back