Ovens and King 2015 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Judging by the ladder positions SH, youmust be tipping the Blacks to roll the Hawks by a bit this weekend...

From the games I have been to this season I believe the Blacks will get the job done on Saturday. They will win by enough to get off the bottom of the ladder. Thoughts?

Bonnie doon really took it up to Glenrowan today cracking game off footy! Not a bad effort from bonnie doon with 6 of their best out! First quarter cost them the game!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will these affect long term? I see glenrowan have lost there most influential player for rest of season. Will bring them back too the pack a bit

Who have they lost? Apparently they will only be out for a couple weeks, couple might even be back this week after speaking to a couple of locals at the game on Saturday

I got to the Nth Wang Vs All Blacks game on Saturday. Close encounter between two struggling sides but even though both teams are well off the pace it was quite an entertaining game of footy. The game was scrappy at times but there was also some great skills shown. I thought number 13 for North Wang was very solid all day, number 9 had a lot of outside footy, number 10 across the half forward line was good and also their small forwards looked dangerous. As for the blacks their two big blokes inside the forward 50 were hard to stop, number 3 battled hard all day, number 5 across half back was good and their CHF lead hard all day and took some really strong marks. As for the most important part, I thought the beers and hot dogs were very tasty from lunch time onwards. Anybody else at the game care to comment?

I heard it was a pretty scrappy game strong_dukes, but I wasn't there so can't comment. What is the go with this footy thread? People ask questions, surely there is someone that can give answers. Have people lost interest because Glenrowan are going to run away with the premiership easily?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back