Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big win gold coast but if the previously mentioned gastro incidence is true, its little wonder north are playing like s**t (pun intended).

We have a pretty hard run home.

After Melbourne

Crows full of emotion
Collingwood away
Sydney home
Gold Coast away
Hawks home
Freo away
Bulldogs home
Adelaide away
Saints home

Bulldogs Saints we should win but we will lose a few you'd think.

Top 4 is going to be difficult, here's hoping we knock a few contended off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look from hat I saw of Sydney and Hawks last night we can win our home games agains them

We match up reasonably well against pies also and that's

Plus the draw .....some of the top 4 sides will play each other soon ...Hawks v swans ...and freo v Hawks .....

Our best as in this seasons best can match the tops sides ....we beat tigers on the g when in really good form ...we smashed GWS when they had a full team and in good form

I'm rather confident we can win against Hawks and swans ...maybe not both but snag one of them

Look from hat I saw of Sydney and Hawks last night we can win our home games agains them

We match up reasonably well against pies also and that's

Plus the draw .....some of the top 4 sides will play each other soon ...Hawks v swans ...and freo v Hawks .....

Our best as in this seasons best can match the tops sides ....we beat tigers on the g when in really good form ...we smashed GWS when they had a full team and in good form

I'm rather confident we can win against Hawks and swans ...maybe not both but snag one of them

Referring to yourself in the third person?

We have a pretty hard run home.

After Melbourne

Crows full of emotion
Collingwood away
Sydney home
Gold Coast away
Hawks home
Freo away
Bulldogs home
Adelaide away
Saints home

Bulldogs Saints we should win but we will lose a few you'd think.

Top 4 is going to be difficult, here's hoping we knock a few contended off.
With Gablett back, only 3/9 are real certainties. Amazing how big a difference one player can make, probably still the most influential player in the league. 13-9 won't get us into the top 4, that's for sure, 7-8th a real possibility.

With Gablett back, only 3/9 are real certainties. Amazing how big a difference one player can make, probably still the most influential player in the league. 13-9 won't get us into the top 4, that's for sure, 7-8th a real possibility.
7th to 8th isn't what I would call a "real possibility". For that to happen we'd need to only the "certainties" as you call it and lose every other game. Not going to happen. I'd say 5th to 6th is more of a "real possibility".

If we can limit Jordan Lewis we can beat Hawthorn IMO

We can beat anyone imo.

Just a matter of if we all 'click' at once. The game plan is good and I think sides are struggling to counter it at the moment.

The run home is a good barometer of our top 4 chances. Still think we're in the 5th-8th bracket, so a home final is more than a pass mark for this season imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back