Relax guys, it's "now or never"

Remove this Banner Ad

I know what itis I just don't give a flying truck what happens over there. and the last thing I want to see here is how trucking great figjam is.
Who gives a s**t what you don't like.
Collingwood is a prime example of a club looking down the barrel of mediocrity, and pulling itself out of it with a high performance culture of accountability.
We lack that and is why we are mid table slugs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I understand where you are coming from, but I do get annoyed when people think the current board and players are the club, most are merely just custodians for a very short period of time, it is the supporters that own the club, we will support this club for the entirety of our lives and bring new members to our great club through our children and their children. so when you threaten to walk away from North Melbourne understand what you are walking away from, the Greatest Football Club in the world that is just now at a low trough.

Yep. ..i will find the YouTube clip on the big computer later that best sums this.

I understand where you are coming from, but I do get annoyed when people think the current board and players are the club, most are merely just custodians for a very short period of time, it is the supporters that own the club, we will support this club for the entirety of our lives and bring new members to our great club through our children and their children. so when you threaten to walk away from North Melbourne understand what you are walking away from, the Greatest Football Club in the world that is just now at a low trough.

100% correct yet I won't buy a membership next year unless things change to my satisfaction.

I won't tip in that much money unless I see a statement re our direction other than "we are 9thmelbourne".

I'm sick of mediocrity.

Who gives a s**t what you don't like.
Collingwood is a prime example of a club looking down the barrel of mediocrity, and pulling itself out of it with a high performance culture of accountability.
We lack that and is why we are mid table slugs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the Pies will be mid table slugs by the end of year, bookmark it.

We are the guys on the beach, the beach is NMFC Island...off shore is the next group of players who will either bring good or bad....'they come and they go'...but we are always on NMFC Island....deep s**t courtesy of Gasometer....:cry:

Something something disappointing, something something not what we stand for, something something bounce back this weekend.

There. I've saved y'all from wathing watching that piece of s**t show.

Ziebell will be on the footy show tonight, I wonder what he will say

My guess is it'll be something we've heard before, something that didn't mean anything before, something we don't want to hear again.

Seriously, what the hell can he say?

BTW...why is it Jack who always gets thrown under the bus?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something something disappointing, something something not what we stand for, something something bounce back this weekend.

There. I've saved y'all from wathing watching that piece of s**t show.

Something something, I think Andrew Swallow is at a party at Brad's house...?

Ziebell will be on the footy show tonight, I wonder what he will say
Looks like Jack's on the panel. Which will mean instead of a 20 minute interview about how disappointed the players are and how it's the turning point in the season, we'll only have to sit through about 2 minutes of it! :thumbsu:

I will attend this Saturday night but **** me I have zero excitment at the thought.

This is me. Going to the game is non-negotiable for me. But there is nothing that can happen that will change my view. Of course I hope we win and play with the attitude hojuman wants. But I've seen that before too. We have Essendon the week after and even if we beat Geelong by 10 goals I wouldn't be confident for that. You can't trust this team. The change in culture we need won't happen this week or even this season and I don't want the chasm-like cracks papered over with a few easy kills from here or a meaningless 8th...

...but I still want to win every week.

Looks like Jack's on the panel. Which will mean instead of a 20 minute interview about how disappointed the players are and how it's the turning point in the season, we'll only have to sit through about 2 minutes of it! :thumbsu:

Great. So he'll sit there, his president a few metres away, and for a few minutes he'll play a straight bat to a few soft questions that would be better directed at the president (although he'd straight bat them anyway.) Then he'll spent the other 117 minutes, guffawing at some bum/poo/wee gags. Riveting.

Who cares? According to this forum Ross Lyon is a career loser.

Like I said a pain in the ass, but he has done more with two teams than has been done in the past 10 years at NMFC...train as you play IMO....and if I see another shot of us at training on the TV with SKINS on I will ******* spew.

Like I said a pain in the ass, but he has done more with two teams than has been done in the past 10 years at NMFC...train as you play IMO....and if I see another shot of us at training on the TV with SKINS on I will ******* spew.

This is what I want from training this week.

* Leave the sprinklers on all night. Have the oval like a swamp.
* Training starts in near-darkness with only a couple of the floodlights on.
* Players wearing footy shorts and woollen training jumpers with "Budget" or "Qantas" on the front
* Mouthguards compulsory
* Full match simulation - "Budget" vs "Qantas"
* It finishes only when the team doctor runs out of medical strapping.
* Cold showers at the end.
* Down to the pub for a few ales and some "man conversations"

:)

"It was torrential, I spoke to Clarko and we called the game off early, we'd got enough out of it"

"The roof open is a poor visual experience for all, I know the players don't like it and we need to look into it"

* Players wearing footy shorts and woollen training jumpers with "Budget" or "Qantas" on the front

"We had a really sharp indoors session with the increment Melbourne weather what it is"

* Mouthguards compulsory

"People want us to be baying for blood but the fact is we'll go through the footage with a fine toothed comb and learn from it"

"We don't really engage in intra-clubs anymore, with the schedule what it is it's better to go straight into matches"

"We expect everyone to operate in an elite environment and I expect the same of our medical staff and will be telling them so in no uncertain terms, it's meant to be a professional workplace"

"I didn't blow up but I asked the stadium operators what was going on and they couldn't tell me, we're all working in a high pressure professional environment and are everyone is expected to understand their own domain"

"Ha ha, we all like a beer with a meal, we don't ask our players to be robots but we do constantly educate them about how to conduct themselves as professional athletes and what having an elite lifestyle is all about"

* Mouthguards compulsory

:)

What, no paper rock scissors?

I had a conversation with Teffy 2 years ago about the lack of boxing gloves at training. Its just the same s**t over and over again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back