Autopsy Round 18: Richmond vs Hawthorn @ MCG - Changes for Adelaide

Vote for your top 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You know what is a quirky statistic? We have kicked 10 goals at the MCG against every side since the Essendon game in Round 9. Not more, not less.

10 goals against Essendon, West Coast, Fremantle, GWS, Carlton and now Hawthorn. And our behinds have not been lower than 10 in all games.

Carry on, I thought I should point that out

We are a chance because a lot of teams are really dropping off.

Swans have gone backwards, Freo a bit to, and like I said before Hawthorn are starting to slow.

We are not near our best but who knows for this year

We are a chance because a lot of teams are really dropping off.

Swans have gone backwards, Freo a bit to, and like I said before Hawthorn are starting to slow.

We are not near our best but who knows for this year
We had Edwards and Griffiths out that are generally contributors to goals, so we are definitely a big chance this year. i don't think Hawthorn will slow enough to miss out on a Grand Final, but they are definitely not unbeatable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Outs for mext week gee its tough though
in dea, hampson

Out apart from hunt, noone is droppable, even lloyd did alright
Lloyd is almost the perfect sub I reckon. Just an impact player.

Our defense is a beast

Yeah, that is real defence.

I have never seen a Tigers team defend like that for 4 qtrs .

Very good!!!:thumbsu:

We have to repeat that to win in the finals

Defence all over the ground including in the forward line very good.

Our aerial defence stopping them marking was very good to.

Lennon will be good to, Lambert had another good one and Maric presented to up forward :thumbsu:

is he still a tiger?

Of course he is, he played 102 games for Richmond, he played for the Pies too but remember - once a Tiger..always a Tiger. I asked him how Richmond would go this season a couple of weeks ago and he honestly thinks if Richmond can make the top 4 then they are a smoky to win the Premiership.

Back