2015 FFA Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

don't make him spoil it, it will come out when the time is right ;)
Yeah nah.

Was a joke based on the opponent's name. No reason to use it even if they had won ...

Nothing that defamatory towards MelbCity that I would post it if/when they do lose.

We are dominating so far. Though it would have been nice to have put the game already. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Babalj on the scoresheet too, apparently looked a great deal better than Djite in the battle of the weird J.

Not hard to be a better bet than Bruce, but he looks to have found some athleticism since he last played A League.

Babalj on the scoresheet too, apparently looked a great deal better than Djite in the battle of the weird J.

Not hard to be a better bet than Bruce, but he looks to have found some athleticism since he last played A League.
Eli was always athletic, that's a strange comment.

Babalj will start round 1 if he has a better pre-season than Djite. He's a better striker and will hopefully become our number 1 early on to consolidate his spot in the XI for the majority of the season. He's out to prove a point that he deserves to be in the Socceroos frame and being at a club like Adelaide will certainly help with that if he gets good game time.

After last season the majority of Adelaide fans don't think Djite should be our number 1 since he could barely score a goal most games.

Babalj will start round 1 if he has a better pre-season than Djite. He's a better striker and will hopefully become our number 1 early on to consolidate his spot in the XI for the majority of the season. He's out to prove a point that he deserves to be in the Socceroos frame and being at a club like Adelaide will certainly help with that if he gets good game time.

After last season the majority of Adelaide fans don't think Djite should be our number 1 since he could barely score a goal most games.
I'm an unabashed fan of Eli, and as such I'm sad he hasn't come back to Melbourne :(.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back