FTA-TV SPOILERS: Survivor: Second Chance S31

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone else think it would be great if they didn't show the viewer who found the immunity idol/s? That way when they are played the audience is also blindsided.
A fine line exists of how much the editor can leave out intentionally to create a blindside, without it being artificial, and I think that crosses it.

I'm too scared of spoilers to go near reddit/youtube/sucks etc.

I'm sure those things don't have spoilers but I don't trust myself not to scroll to the comments.

No real spoilers yet, you are safe on Reddit.

Last edited:
A fine line exists of how much the editor can leave out intentionally to create a blindside, without it being artificial, and I think that crosses it
Yep especially when there's fans that believe they already give the favourites idols. Imagine if Mike showed up a tribal last season with an idol out of nowhere. Very suss

Not showing the discovery of an idol in the past was phenomenal though. The Alexis blindside in Micronesia.

Goodness me.

Could have been a good tribal if Amanda wasnt such an obnoxious twat when playing it

As a rule i would hate that though, the build up and suspension of will they/wont they is much better. I also like to follow the game closely and break it down and not knowing who might have the idol would be terrible. They have to show you important things like that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WOO!!!! couldnt believe the last minute decision he made, should've won it.

Cant wait

Cant wait...I love how this finishes in December...nekminit back on in Feb...great part of the year!

Gives me the shits. It's always on Thursday in summer, which is the only weeknight I ever actually do stuff (cricket training). If it just changed nights everything would be aces, or if it was on during winter.

Nice podcast. Mentioned in an idol shake up where there will be a hidden idol located throughout some challenges. Clues to the location will be scattered throughout camp, then when a challenge happens it will be interesting if someone breaks away from the challenge to find the idol, cant remember if it was an individual one or a team one.

Last edited:
A lot of returning players tend to buy in to their own hype and what made them likeable/memorable first time around quickly goes out the window when they return for another season, so I hope that's not the case here and it's a good season.

Just listen to the interview with Probst, he seems to mention Joe, Shirin and Savage about editing stories. Am I reading in too much that they'll go far in the game?

Pumped for this season! It's gonna be great to see some of my favourites return!

Spent the off-season going back and watching seasons 1-20 and listening to TEOS!!

Only think a couple of people (about 7) can actually argue their case for the win, so it will be interesting to see if they can get to the end!

Are we allowed to post our winners pick now?

Pumped for this season! It's gonna be great to see some of my favourites return!

Spent the off-season going back and watching seasons 1-20 and listening to TEOS!!

Is that any good? I want to listen to it but its such an investment of time.

Is that any good? I want to listen to it but its such an investment of time.
It's pretty good. Mainly listen to it when I'm driving or studying at uni. Each season is split into 4 sections, so I usually listen to each part and watch the corresponding episodes.

Rob and Josh have good chemistry! I really liked the Amazon and All Stars chapters where Rob goes into detail about what happened behind the scenes! As the seasons go on, the chapters get longer which can drag on a bit, but they spend a lot of time making fun of contestants and doing impressions, which is fantastic!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back