Review Round 22, GWS Giants vs Carlton, Spotless Stadium, Saturday August 29th, 1.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Biggest win.
Another club loses twice to us in a season.
Jezza in a chance for the coleman.
Cant get any better for the fans who turned up today.
This club is determined to get 12 wins for the year.

You have to asked yourself though. WTF the First Half?

Great win - about to go join the autograph queue.
On our second go through the queue now. Got the reserves first, now seniors. Long wait.

All in all a great day. Beautiful weather, lap of the ground, great signed foundation members guernsey, a strong win and my first Camel Burger! Well done Giants! A very happy couple of supporters here. Wife and I both expressed how much we'll miss games until next year.

Couldnt get there until half time.Thinking about making that the norm:)....Wow so I gather the first half wasnt as good?

It was 5.8.38 to 4.9.33 at half time.

From then on it was 15.4.94 to 3.0.18, including 7 to Jeremy.

You picked the right half to come and watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I fully comprehend the term witches hats in reference to footy teams, feel sorry for Hawthorn having to play them this weekend

I think it was the best I have seen Plowman play. I would have had him on the trade table before Saturday, not now.
The emergance of some backs this year has very pleasing. Corr, Buntine and now to a lesser extent Mr Plow. Almost as pleasing as the backup rucks.
Another who impressed me more than previously was Stewart who did a few nicethings

I think it was the best I have seen Plowman play. I would have had him on the trade table before Saturday, not now.
The emergance of some backs this year has very pleasing. Corr, Buntine and now to a lesser extent Mr Plow. Almost as pleasing as the backup rucks.
Another who impressed me more than previously was Stewart who did a few nicethings

Which is great for us if he does in fact request a trade at the end of the year which has been suggested by some sections of the media.

You'd think his currency would be pretty high.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back