Mega Thread Possible trades in 2015 for the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honestly haven't seen enough of Redden to make comment .......i'd suggest most here also are not in a position to make accurate comment

You don't have Foxtel with IQ WW? I end up watching all 9 games most weeks and I've seen plenty of Redden. He's a classy clever mid-fielder who would add nicely to any new mid-field that he becomes a part of.

I haven't looked at stats at all but my feeling is that he's slightly down on his output this year which is consistent with that of a player playing at a club that he doesn't want to be at.

I'd love to have him at the Crows - particularly if Danger leaves. However if Danger stays he would become less of a priority as a trade but I still wouldn't knock him back. He's a good player.

Gone backwards this year.

Who wouldn't in that team? Can't judge young key defenders in struggling teams too harshly. If he wanted to come home I'd be interested.

All this talk of poaching Brisbane and Carlton kids conjures up this image in my mind...

House-crows-and-Indian-white-backed-vulture-feed-on-cattle-carcass.jpg

Honestly haven't seen enough of Redden to make comment .......i'd suggest most here also are not in a position to make accurate comment

Yeah I mean in the 7 or so years he's been in the league it's been really difficult to locate any footage of him. Jack 'Bigfoot' Redden they call him. Is he even real?

You don't have Foxtel with IQ WW? I end up watching all 9 games most weeks and I've seen plenty of Redden. He's a classy clever mid-fielder who would add nicely to any new mid-field that he becomes a part of.

I haven't looked at stats at all but my feeling is that he's slightly down on his output this year which is consistent with that of a player playing at a club that he doesn't want to be at.

I'd love to have him at the Crows - particularly if Danger leaves. However if Danger stays he would become less of a priority as a trade but I still wouldn't knock him back. He's a good player.

Thank you for saving me the trouble to type that. What Macca said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Scgarenberg, Aish, redden and Dixon all on the market surely we can land a bigger fish this year than the disappoiting lowden/cheney trades.

I

With Scgarenberg, Aish, redden and Dixon all on the market surely we can land a bigger fish this year than the disappoiting lowden/cheney trades.

I

Cheney isnt a disappointment. I dont think that can be said when we are flying, it would be different if he is out of the side and we are losing every week. He was just unlucky to be injured and the guys who came in proved too good to drop. Kelly can consider himself just as unlucky. Lowden is a development ruckmen but they probably didnt see O'Brien making a huge impact before last season.

Imagine if we managed to snare Aish, Scharenburg and Redden in one hit. (wont happen but I can dream) If we kept Danger as well, look out!. However I think we would quickly kill our salary cap to be honest so we couldnt afford to do it. Danger plus one would be ideal or any two out of the three.
Even if Danger goes I think we have more of an immediate need for a tall defender. We have little back up if Talia goes down. Our midfield numbers are exceptional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back