Mega Thread Possible trades in 2015 for the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you agree that this thread should be full of bullshit? Ok!
Why do you, or anyone, read this thread? You are hoping that someone will have a rumour about a player either coming or going. Nobody knows 100%if that rumour is crap or not. But that's why we come on here to see it and discuss. If you don't believe that redhorse is a reliable poster then put them on ignore and your thread won't be cluttered anymore.

Why do you, or anyone, read this thread? You are hoping that someone will have a rumour about a player either coming or going. Nobody knows 100%if that rumour is crap or not. But that's why we come on here to see it and discuss. If you don't believe that redhorse is a reliable poster then put them on ignore and your thread won't be cluttered anymore.
Half the time we have obsequious pandering for redhorse clogging up this thread only for him/her to be an absolute prick tease last year!

Was there ever official confirmation we were into Jeremy Cameron or just a throwaway media comment which likely started on bigfooty?

Yes, the club erected a plaque to commemorate the sad passing of our trade offer for Jeremy Cameron, and every October we mourn its loss.

Well for a start these threads would be a lot less cluttered without bogus rumours that add hundreds of pages and waste people's time.

Ok so you'd only like official rumours from the club....?

Who says who has legitimate sources and who doesn't?

Redhorse was bang on last year about Cameron and about Betts. How many more times does he have to be right before you give him a break?

Also people stating something that doesn't come off doesn't mean they are trolls with bogus rumours, sometimes the club just can't get it done or get outbid by another club like Edwards and Essendon.

Last edited:
Thanks to all the posters for the support. The ones that have a problem with what I say doesn't bother me one bit. Everything Iv'e broken is true and this year Iv'e chosen to only give an insight of what I know to lower the backlash.

My info is appriciated by most and It gives an insight into what this club is doing.

I don't make up s**t and if I did it would go something like this "AFC will sign Pendlebury! Book it in!". But I don't.

Like I said Menzel is no.1 priority and I stick by that. My source is reliable and very close to both Carlton and Adelaide (as most will remember from the betts deal) So this is one rumour I can assure has truth to it. Not saying its a done deal by any means but we are very confident!

Refresh my memory. How's menzels tank/speed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks to all the posters for the support. The ones that have a problem with what I say doesn't bother me one bit. Everything Iv'e broken is true and this year Iv'e chosen to only give an insight of what I know to lower the backlash.

My info is appriciated by most and It gives an insight into what this club is doing.

I don't make up s**t and if I did it would go something like this "AFC will sign Pendlebury! Book it in!". But I don't.

Like I said Menzel is no.1 priority and I stick by that. My source is reliable and very close to both Carlton and Adelaide (as most will remember from the betts deal) So this is one rumour I can assure has truth to it. Not saying its a done deal by any means but we are very confident!
Keep doing your thing Crimson Stallion.

Only at Safeway with a rewards card.
Naturally... And the additional discount for buying overpriced s**t inside? This menzel is beginning to sound like a false economy

So Geelong are getting another Menzel too ?? Shite they're gonna have 17 different players in their 22 and a 14mil salary cap at this rate.

Half the time we have obsequious pandering for redhorse clogging up this thread only for him/her to be an absolute prick tease last year!
There is only obsequious pandering for redhorse because numnuts like you keep challenging his rumours in a rumours thread where you have already been told as to why we fawn over his every letter. Also, can you please refrain from using large words. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back