Prediction Let's make next week louder than 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Knicks, Giants
The roar in the MCG in the 2013 final against Carlton was awsome!
I was 23 at the time and it was my first final!
The players say the noise that day was a highlight of their career.
We are the biggest club, which sadly has been starved of success.
We need to become successfull and become a destination club!
Let's sell out the G again next weekend and when our players run onto the ground let's let them know that we support them and put fear in the opposition!!!
Carn' the Tiges!!!

The roar in the MCG in the 2013 final against Carlton was awsome!
I was 23 at the time and it was my first final!
The players say the noise that day was a highlight of their career.
We are the biggest club, which sadly has been starved of success.
We need to become successfull and become a destination club!
Let's sell out the G again next weekend and when our players run onto the ground let's let them know that we support them and put fear in the opposition!!!
Carn' the Tiges!!!
The support by myself and fellow Richmond football is not in question. Whether or not the players decide to turn up or not is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being out-numbered in the stands has not stopped North winning 35 of their past 50 games against us. And they didn't seem too worried about 78k turning up to last year's elimination final v.'s Essendon.

Sorry, but it makes **** all difference.

Nothing us supporters can do about the result. It's in the hands of the players and Dimma.

Being out-numbered in the stands has not stopped North winning 35 of their past 50 games against us. And they didn't seem too worried about 78k turning up to last year's elimination final v.'s Essendon.

Sorry, but it makes **** all difference.

Nothing us supporters can do about the result. It's in the hands of the players and Dimma.

What do you mean by that? The crowd has 0 influence on the game? Are you implying that the "19th man" is a marketing ploy to get people to buy memberships and merchandise?

Get out of here...

Minnows like Norf are accustomed to hostile crowds and generally handle them better than the likes of the Tigers. Yes the crowd probably has no impact on the result but when you barrack for the tiges half the fun is about our huge yellow and black army

I'll never forget the moment when we ran out in the 2013 EF...... goosebump stuff.
3 Carlscum fans from my cricket club all said it was the loudest roar at a ground they'd ever heard.

If only the 2nd half could be erased from my mind :(
That final crowd was the biggest non gf/ Anzac day crowd in years..... A tigers / hawks prelim this year woud go close to 100k

I'd love to be there.
Win and I'll be bringing my loudest boos to Homebush in Sydney and I couldn't give a rats what the red tracksuit wearing tools think of it.

That final crowd was the biggest non gf/ Anzac day crowd in years..... A tigers / hawks prelim this year woud go close to 100k

How many were there again? I forget because i walked to my car in a daze and just blanked out sport for an entire week.
None on radio,newspaper or TV until Sydney beat Carlton the following week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back