Autopsy Round 23: Richmond vs North @ Etihad

Top 5 players

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

110-120 points range. It's possible.

Dogs are up by 8 points at half time. Looking less likely now.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Is Conca fit? I'd definitely bring him in. Maybe for Lloyd.

Fit players only for finals. Conca is out for the year. Do not risk.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

No. If they beat the Lions by 78, they have a greater for/against points differential than us - but not percentage. Because we have scored less than them (and had a better defence), 78 +/- for us is a bigger %age than theirs. The higher the score, the bigger the +/- needs to be for the same percentage boost.

EG - if the Lions score 0, the dogs have to score 107 to pass us.
if the Lions score 50, the dogs have to score 169.
If the Lions score 100, the Dogs need to score 231.

Yep its with respect to 100.

I wondered walking away from Etihad last night, have we fallen into giving up too much of our game plan in the second half and let Norf have a good look at what we're looking at doing next week. It just seems that once we hit the front North just shut up shop knowing that they'll play us again next week and can have a good look at how we structure up and prepare accordingly for next week when they have their best 22 running around again.

On the flip side, it was good to see us put them to the sword when the chance presented in the last. It was also god to see us go in hard and make a few of them hurt legitimately rather than taking cheap shots like some North players tried. to do. So on to next week and heres hoping for the same result.

Don't think it will make any difference, as most clubs know how clubs play. Even if there was subtle changes, I cant see it being a game changer.

There's one player at Richmond who's criminally underrated who keeps flying under the radar time and time again. That player is Dylan Grimes. He's one of if not the best role player at the Tigers. His 2015 season has been excellent and don't be suprised if he finishes high in Richmond's best & fairest award.

Really like his attack on the free ball against the on coming traffic about 3 or 4 times. Took it on at pace which also what I want McIntosh to do. See a hole and run hard thru it.

Robbo and Derm on SEN saying our defenders tunnel the opposition forwards and now AFL/umpires will take notice

Hey heard that. What wasn't mentioned in the subsequent right up's was he also stated that the roos defenders do the same. Derm started it and robbo ran with it and its now going to be the looked at for the smallest infraction by our blokes. That fact that all good defenders do it with their chests is forgotten in the discussion and the omission of it too is a disgrace.

Last nights game was weird. We were completely disinterested in the first half and couldn't be fagged to run at all. Got serious in the second half. Next week we just want to see intent from the first bounce and will to fight as if its the last game they play. Big game from the midfield next week.

Go tiges.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back us in for 4th. The way this round is going (all top 8 sides except us getting beat) it's gonna happen :D:D

The last time the Western Bulldogs beat the Brisbane Lions at the Gabba was round 20, 2009. History has repeated itself yet again with the Lions having a good tough win.

Well, well, well...the crow-eaters could have had a home final after all. all this media talk about how they're the most likely out of the bottom four of the eight to make it deep in September. Media better be all over them this week, especially that fat campaigner Robinson. Can't play away from Adelaide, grow some brass ones and if I hear another sook up like I did this week from crows supporter about tanking I'll drive over there myself, in my HQ drinking my VB, wearing my home tigers jumper, and burn the joint down. And it's a ******* PARMA!

Well, well, well...the crow-eaters could have had a home final after all. all this media talk about how they're the most likely out of the bottom four of the eight to make it deep in September. Media better be all over them this week, especially that fat campaigner Robinson. Can't play away from Adelaide, grow some brass ones and if I hear another sook up like I did this week from crows supporter about tanking I'll drive over there myself, in my HQ drinking my VB, wearing my home tigers jumper, and burn the joint down. And it's a ******* PARMA!
Crows can't play away from Adelaide and Bulldogs can't play away from Etihad. I'm picking he crows

BTW. Been having a look at the Norf post game thread (where, oddly, they are talking about the game).

Seems they smashed us for the first 3 quarters before letting up on the pressure and allowing us back in the game.

BTW. Been having a look at the Norf post game thread (where, oddly, they are talking about the game).

Seems they smashed us for the first 3 quarters before letting up on the pressure and allowing us back in the game.

First 3 quarters? Wasn't the 3rd quarter when we kicked like 3 really quickly and were ahead midway through the quarter? Silly Norf fans.

20540001523_075df3a3c5.jpg

I know the following link below might and probably is horrendous but you just gotta laugh at it. Let's hope the North Melbourne players eat this and they all turn up feeling sick on the day lol. As I said this link is for a bit of a laugh haha

Back