Welcome Harley Bennell (To make long awaited Dockers Debut!)

Remove this Banner Ad

What were they?

The first two reasons related to him not coming to organised meetings in Perth and Melb. The third was not attending medical, which pretty much made the doctors suspicious.

So really an attitude problem still exists if the reasons are true.

The first two reasons related to him not coming to organised meetings in Perth and Melb. The third was not attending medical, which pretty much made the doctors suspicious.

So hows that sit with Freo?? Will he go to our medicals or are we that desperate we are willing to overlook that?

Missed the medical in the morning, rescheduled and went in the afternoon according to Herald Sun.

Which article says that?

The one I'm reading on HS says his manager advised him not to do the medical as contract discussion was still occurring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umm can't wait for the trade to be over to know the end result. For me 50/50 . Good if he can spice up our boring defensive game style, bad he is just good on talent alone nothing else lone ranger in a team event.

Which article says that?

The one I'm reading on HS says his manager advised him not to do the medical as contract discussion was still occurring.
Sorry, it was a tweet from Jay Clark, said he went for medical later in the day.

Unfortunately I can't find the tweet now :mad:

I think Lach72 posted it up earlier.

The more I think about it, the more I think he'll be in purple next year. You just have to look at his comments in his instagram account. He is really close to his family and the chance to be around them every week must play a big factor in his decision. He refers to his mother as 'the most important woman in my life" so it's only natural for him to want to spend as much time as he can around family. Plus he gets to play in a side who finished top at the end of the regular season, he can obviously help improve our team's weaknesses.

On a personal note, I have finally made it to 100 posts, it's only taken me 13 and a half years but I did it, I FINALLY DID IT!!! I am the posting equivalent of a Boycott and Tavare partnership trying to bat out the last two days of a Test.

GWS trade thread is now saying Bennell will end up at the Giants.

Very reliable source they are saying.
I also have a very reliable source.. let's just say he wears a lot of orange on the weekends... who as of yesterday hadn't heard this.

I thought Bennell said he wanted to come back to WA as well, if so then Richmond shouldve known he wasnt that interested in a Vic team to begin with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back