ash_1050

Premiership Player
Nov 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory and Arsenal
A bigfooty conspiracy. Ablett, SB and Little Graham all hold the same level of content for us shills and are all firm believers that the majority of incidents around the world are orchestrated by governments or shady groups of ruling elite. Unfortunately I don't have a youtube video to link to providing supporting evidence, but it's highly likely that two or more of these posters are the same person.

Lesser conspiracy believers such as BurningBright and Toump Ass may also be aliases as well.

A bigfooty conspiracy. Ablett, SB and Little Graham all hold the same level of content for us shills and are all firm believers that the majority of incidents around the world are orchestrated by governments or shady groups of ruling elite. Unfortunately I don't have a youtube video to link to providing supporting evidence, but it's highly likely that two or more of these posters are the same person.

Lesser conspiracy believers such as BurningBright and Toump Ass may also be aliases as well.
Yeah,dunno,maybe,havent considered it yet.But now that youve bought it up,you kinda could be right.

No, no I can't agree with this. I would never compare Ablett and Little Graham with Smiling Buddha.
Ablett and Little Graham unfortunately have never been in Smiling Buddha's league. SB, God rest his Bigfooty soul, was the only one who was truly on the far side of crazy.

The youtube videos have all been suppressed by the NWO..................or the Guvmint.......................or the Bildeburger Group..........................or the Masons.............or the Illuminati........................or Peak Oil....................or someone else.

Actually, I have calculated that owing to the sheer number of these organisations, over 99.999999% of the worlds population are members of these globe-dominating cabals, and I am in fact the only person on earth not a member of any of them. Therefore, all conspiracies are devised solely to baffle and control me.

The youtube videos have all been suppressed by the NWO..................or the Guvmint.......................or the Bildeburger Group..........................or the Masons.............or the Illuminati........................or Peak Oil....................or someone else.

Actually, I have calculated that owing to the sheer number of these organisations, over 99.999999% of the worlds population are members of these globe-dominating cabals, and I am in fact the only person on earth not a member of any of them. Therefore, all conspiracies are devised solely to baffle and control me.

or the jooz

SB was the weirdest shift. Like that massive personality change.

Can't help but thing that something happened to him IRL that changed him.

Yep, the last month or so before he was permabanned he went off the rails quite a bit in terms of sociability.

Being a twat. He was carded for throwing abuse my way and then permabanned for kicking off at someone else.

What was he permabanned for?
Being a complete *******, maybe?
Learn to tag people, please.

And for what it's worth, I'm very different to SB. If you make a point, I'll debate it and prove you wrong, not berate you for refusing to sit through a completely unrelated 12 hour youtube video made by a crackpot in the United States.

POGMA's the very best of this board. I'm not worthy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok so taking SB out of the equation there's some pretty solid evidence. FWIW I've never had any of those mentioned engage in any meaningful discussion, we get about two posts into a discussion then the conspiracy theorist will come out with something like 'I'm not going to do your research for you' or fail to elaborate on their ideas at all when asked.

Last edited:
I think you are just describing a stereotypical conspiracy theorist thats why they all seem the same. Maybe they are all part of a secret society

Further supporting evidence:

*From what I can see Ablett and LittleGraham never post in the same threads
*They never directly engage with one another, which is very strange
*Ablett's username is 'Ablett'. Why would a Fremantle supporter choose the name of an opposition player as his screen name? Surely he should be 'Pavlich' or 'Clive Waterhouse'
*Both post a lot of youtube videos as supporting evidence
*Both have similar views on conspiracy topics
*Asides from conspiracy posts Ablett's posts are only local footy and health posts. Seems strange he would never comment on AFL at all. Little Graham only posts on AFL, no local footy.

Last edited:
I think he was a Nazi sympathiser.
I'm finding for a number of CT'ers - if you scratch below the surface you'll usually find an anti-semite.

that's a pretty thin surface most devotee's to CT's can't go ten minutes on a subject without mentioning "the jews" as being responsible for everything.

Because MSM links are really going to tell you that the Government are screwing you? LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

So we agree that youtube videos that explain conspiracy theories are bullshit. I'm glad we could find common cause on something :D

So we agree that youtube videos that explain conspiracy theories are bullshit. I'm glad we could find common cause on something :D
SB would refuse to engage in argument and post endless youtube videos instead.

I hand-pick the good stuff, only the cream of the crop, only stuff I have independently verified myself.

Further supporting evidence:

*From what I can see Ablett and LittleGraham never post in the same threads
*They never directly engage with one another, which is very strange
*Ablett's username is 'Ablett'. Why would a Fremantle supporter choose the name of an opposition player as his screen name? Surely he should be 'Pavlich' or 'Clive Waterhouse'
*Both post a lot of youtube videos as supporting evidence
*Both have similar views on conspiracy topics
*Asides from conspiracy posts Ablett's posts are only local footy and health posts. Seems strange he would never comment on AFL at all. Little Graham only posts on AFL, no local footy.

Your talents are wasted on hear, you should be a detective, I have 47 other Alias's on BF but SB n LG ain two of them.
Infact it's quite sad you've even put some thought into it, im sure if you dug deeper you could find many posters that follow the patterns your suggesting.
It's really not that hard to find out if people have more than one BF id if you know your way around a computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back