Recruiting EFC Trade/Draft Talk II with F/A rules in OP - Billings for a fourth rounder the latest rumour

What do we do with the #1 pick?

• Use it

Votes: 73 47.4%
  • Trade it for multiple top 10 picks

Votes: 65 42.2%
  • Trade it for players

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Trade it for players and first round picks

Votes: 13 8.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fa should work just like American sports. No psd and if someone is a fa or if there's a player a team wants to pick up they just go after him, and just let teams sign players until like round 5 or something

No Mcarthy to Freo after getting Bennell could Essendon come again? have the picks to satisfy GWS.

You just want us to pick up everyone, don't you you scalawag!

I like the MO!

4493347+_1cc814367c4d070eaf97544b8a1a248f.jpg

That's an amazing trade by Fremantle.

Why would you hope that?
  • Fremantle chasing McCarthy and Bennell
  • Don't want to see both WA teams stay up the top with 'go home' players
  • Bennell is an elite talent and Fremantle got him super cheap whilst Saints are being very standofish with Carlisle
  • GC and GWS basically being feeders for the top teams
  • Endless media attention and comparisons to Walters
  • I want Fremantle to plummet

• Fremantle chasing McCarthy and Bennell
  • Don't want to see both WA teams stay up the top with 'go home' players
  • Bennell is an elite talent and Fremantle got him super cheap whilst Saints are being very standofish with Carlisle
  • GC and GWS basically being feeders for the top teams
  • Endless media attention and comparisons to Walters
  • I want Fremantle to plummet

How many of those actually effect you as an Essendon supporter?

If the suns are able to get Seedsman/Howe will they try and package up some of their 1st rounders to go up the draft?

Hypothetical (hopefully hasn't been mentioned yet)
Suns lose : 10 16
Saints lose: 5 24
Essendon lose: Carlisle

Suns gain: 5 24(could be used for Seedsman?)
Saints gain: Carlisle 16
Essendon: 10

Hey guys first post.
Are any of you still really worried about Essendons scoring next year? Is Bellchambers playing 80% forward gonna be able to kick what him and Ryder used to kick together? I don't think McKernan and ambross will cut it.
I still the Bombers need another forward who will hit the scoreboard every game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the suns are able to get Seedsman/Howe will they try and package up some of their 1st rounders to go up the draft?

Suns come out of that massive winners, absolutely no way that's an even trade.

Hey guys first post.
Are any of you still really worried about Essendons scoring next year? Is Bellchambers playing 80% forward gonna be able to kick what him and Ryder used to kick together? I don't think McKernan and ambross will cut it.
I still the Bombers need another forward who will hit the scoreboard every game.

yes

Problem is that the Saints want Carlisle, Freeman and pick 5 and don't seem to be entertaining other offers...

Sorry for the intrusion.

This post may not reveal anything but I just left icon park and was sitting 3m away from SOS, Adrian Dodoro and another essendon official having trade discussions.

Unfortunately I didn't hear the players names as I was in a meeting of my own but the end result was a "no deal" from Dodoro.

Sorry for the intrusion.

This post may not reveal anything but I just left icon park and was sitting 3m away from SOS, Adrian Dodoro and another essendon official having trade discussions.

Unfortunately I didn't hear the players names as I was in a meeting of my own but the end result was a "no deal" from Dodoro.

who are you

Sorry for the intrusion.

Suspect SOS was trying to farm off Murphy and Gibbs for our second rounder.

No way, Jose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back