Multiplat Fallout 4

Remove this Banner Ad

No cap mate, level up like a mofo

I+love+hellbenders+_aed697f60767c64c18c5129d1387c211.gif

I thought the evil npc's didn't level with you?

You'd be like Neo in the matrix.
I'm not sure about this. I've only recently come across Super Mutant Warlords and someone on Reddit suggested the chameleon Deathclaw doesn't pop up until you are level 60 or so.

Maybe they have programmed something in for the highest level. That'd be cool.

Just came face to face with Alpha Deathclaw and we had a peaceful understanding. I delivered an egg back to his nest, then hightailed the * out of there before he changed his mind and mauled my arse.

You can reason with deathclaws in this one? Interesting...
I'm pretty sure this was a one off.

If you go and try and shake one of their hands and ask if they want a beer, you're gonna have a bad time.

So I really shouldn't have started building.

Yesterday - "Pfft can't be brothered building"

8 hours later - Spend an hour trying to learn how to build a door. Built a 4 storey building and surrounded the perimeter of sanctuary with fencing. Then spent hours browsing reddit for building ideas.

Productive evening.

Finally found a good gun. Hunting rifle that does double damage if the target is at full health. Modded it a bit so now it does 176 damage on the first shot.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After putting it off for as long as I did doing a large number of other side quests I finally ventured into diamond city & also goodneighbour, I've now gone from having around 8 quests to close to 40 in one session.

Also found a pretty sweet legendary rapid fire combat rifle which is probably my go to weapon with my lucky/sneak rifleman build, its not explosive or anything but it's still pretty op compared to most of the other weapons I have.

Diamond city blues was an interesting quest that escalated quickly, a fair few branching quests post completion that apparently can potentially stuff up relationships with each town but I think I managed it smooth enough.

Anyone been able to complete the Benevolent Leader trophy? Last one I need for the platinum

Such an absolute joke. Every other trophy is tied to natural progression through the game (I used multiple saves to get the different faction allegiances in one playthrough). Then this piece of s**t comes along and forces you to have max charisma, an obscene amount of caps and stand around for hours waiting for their happiness to slowly go up. Spent a few hours on it last night and still only sitting on 90 happiness.

Anyone found a better method than just building countless clinics?

Early night last night turned in to a 1am stint....ffs. Still have not even been to Diamond City.
Don't think I've been to sleep before 1am since I got this game.

Had a head cold over the weekend so didn't go out, but still was up til 4am playing this.

I need help

Don't think I've been to sleep before 1am since I got this game.

Had a head cold over the weekend so didn't go out, but still was up til 4am playing this.

I need help
Setup some supply lines, so could do some work around some other settlements as had the materials....oh, just a few more fences, buildings....beds... Fuark..1am! Must.Shut.PS4.Down!

Setup some supply lines, so could do some work around some other settlements as had the materials....oh, just a few more fences, buildings....beds... Fuark..1am! Must.Shut.PS4.Down!

My initial attitude towards settlements was, who can be bothered with this s**t. To now being one where my last two sessions have been doing mostly settlement stuff.

Having the Supply Line perk makes a huge difference.

My initial attitude towards settlements was, who can be bothered with this s**t. To now being one where my last two sessions have been doing mostly settlement stuff.

Having the Supply Line perk makes a huge difference.
Yeh, I tend to go back to doing some after a period of wandering, doing quests, dying..need some 'me' time just with my crops and a spot of building.

I should probably get back into the storyline quests. After getting royally messed up by some guys towards the edge of the map (who like to throw radiation around) I figured I better churn through some Minutemen missions helping people out and level up, but now might be the time to try again.

I still haven't been able to disable power armour that's in use, by the time I find one they've usually seen me and it's tough to get away from them after that. I can't see having heaps of frames at your disposal being a huge positive in the game, but a stack of them lined up would look pretty :)

Yeh, I tend to go back to doing some after a period of wandering, doing quests, dying..need some 'me' time just with my crops and a spot of building.
It was the...
Artillery build that tipped me over. I now try to have a heap of thriving Settlements that can also give heavy fire support. Don’t need it, but there is something satisfying about watch an enemy populated area get bombarded with heavy fire.

Haha yep. Sit down and feel like doing some quests.

Run out the front gate of Sanctuary and think to myself "Oh, the fields of fire on those auto guns isn't quite overlapping properly, I should fix that"... 3hrs later and I'm still screwing around building s**t at Sanctuary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back