Fantasy Cutthroat 2015 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

The dream is probably over :(
Tho 7-7 could still, but itd be a miracle

It would appear my 4 game streak will be over too. To drugos none the less, dark days.
nM1O5CwfT9Ra2ObdMUfst1lCoiUl8Ha61PyXCx5Td1E

**** all this s**t too

You had the karma affect smack you when you bagged me and my team earlier in the week pissing on everything so far, highlighting the fact it is a marathon not a sprint!

How is that marathon working out for you now and you are 10klms behind i reckon in a 12klm race while i rack up another 165+ score while copping an injury to my only RB which resulted in a 2 Qtr exit.

:cool:

:D

You had the karma affect smack you when you bagged me and my team earlier in the week pissing on everything so far, highlighting the fact it is a marathon not a sprint!

How is that marathon working out for you now and you are 10klms behind i reckon in a 12klm race while i rack up another 165+ score while copping an injury to my only RB which resulted in a 2 Qtr exit.

:cool:

:D
If I can finish 7-7 after a 0-6 start, that's a moral victory.

Patience isn't working so I have just pulled a hail mary with injured players.

Picked up Quinn, Lacy and Gates.
Hoping DeSean Jackson is back.
Decker is usually reliable.

Jaguars endzone offense is pathetic so all in on their kicker.

Time to see how this team is

Is Quinn even going to play this week??

Let alone be anything more than a 3rd down option with a severe injury concern??

If fully fit he is a great pick up but i seriously doubt he is fit nor will the Rams play him enough snap wise to be fantasy relevant at this stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least you're not playing larkis who has Kuechly AND Coleman, ****in arsey campaigner.

And **** Romo too. ****in s**t campaigner.

Just beat him will ya! The rest of us chasing a WC spot don't want to hear excuses. Do!!

I'm ******* drunk and at a work fiction prevented from yelling A girl how perf can she is. I really don't give s shot about fantasy football this week. I took a s**t ton of risk cod my team is s**t and needs a reboot. Either way your in the playoffs but your my bitch. All good though chism will have something in common with you soon

Seriously why does fuey think he can win. I earned the title of God of ct due to being good

Either way drunk and lonely and fuey is my bitch. Have to wait til Monday for the fall of gh on ar

Why is my team so ****jng pathetic? Feel so pathetic this season

Why an I do bloody lonely I am skilled enough to dominate ct and ae

I just want to express love and be loved but I'll have to settle for destroying fuey. It's not k because he sucks

Why did lacy best Starks so well is if lazy time? Is it Larkis time?

I want to be a better man but you guys are botches

Why don't we. Have a random thread I just want to vent

Although no one cares I think
I
Missed out on Aphrodite herself

**** this is sad

You all still suck

I am only venting because I hope she stalks me

I thought of I drunk a lot I would impress her now i am left with this

I hope your weekend went well

What I gather from that.....

larkis likes a girl, and was out hoping to get closer and/or get with her, but he got shot down in flames, or more accurately, he was hoping she would notice him more, smile/flirt with him more, than what she did, instead showing it to someone else.

Larkis comes home pissed and pissed. The world naturally seems all pointless when you're in love/lust and the object of your desire/affection isn't reciprocating. The things we do for leisure/hobby...like fantasy football, AE, etc, now all look empty, especially when we're not doing well in them.....I'd rather be enjoying real life with someone I love than wasting my time with kids games like sitting on the net and fantasy football.....

Yes? No?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back