Official Match Thread S20 Second Preliminary Final - Mount Buller Demons v Sin City Swamprats at Snow Dome MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah, S19. It seems like only yesterday. A season of controversy, where the regular season race for finals came down to the wire, and a unbelievable drawn game saw the rebranded Sin City Swamprats miss out on finals by half a game.

The Dragons won the premiership, with goalkicking accuracy and the shadowy influence of boncer34 the main factors
Grand Final
Dragons FFC 5.4 8.5 15.5 19.7 (121)
Coney Island Warriors 3.0 5.4 10.6 16.10 (106)

Goals - Dragons FFC: boncer34 6; jenny61_99, PVF, Hate, LCynic 2; Guardian Hawk, Andonis1997, Filthy Sanchez, The Filth Wizard, Pie 4 Life
Coney Island Warriors: Stronzo 5; zackah, BigJoeD, NetworkNerd 2; Reginald Perrin, Aussie Rocker, El Dubya, Les Norton

Best - Dragons FFC: boncer34, LCynic, Hate, jenny61_99, Determinant, chefmeister
Coney Island Warriors: zackah, The Mighty Boosh, El Dubya, Stronzo, Reginald Perrin, Raveneyes

Injuries: Nil
Umpires: L. Bian, M. Uppet, D. Head
Crowd: 101,757 at Okey's Outhouse
Deestroy Medal: boncer34 (Dragons FFC)

Wacky Tiger was adjudged Mobbenfuhrer Medallist, and DREAM TEAM BUFF won the ALF Andrews Medal
ALF Andrews Medal: DREAM TEAM BUFF
TFLUA TIGER Medal: El Dubya
Frankston Rover Award: Danoz
Mobbenfuhrer Medal: Wacky Tiger

All-SFA Side:

FB:
Rendered Unsafe, Marlowe, Smartys Power

CHB: A Bit High, Frankston Rover (C), Mr Eagle

C: Reginald Perrin, Croweater 41, This is Anfield

CHF: Pantskyle, Quivorir , Andonis1997

FF: Juggalo Balla, Stronzo, Footypie32

R: brahj, El Dubya, Son of God

Int: Willo_, Wacky Tiger

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Second Preliminary Final
upload_2015-12-1_10-11-44.jpeg VS
images

The S20 Second Preliminary Final features the Mount Buller Demons, who upset the Fighting Furies in the Qualifying Final, against the Minor Premiers, the Sin City Swamprats, who amazingly lost to the reigning premiers Dragons in their first final in 4 seasons.

Every neutral in the SFA (and even some of us non-neutrals;)) is hoping for the Swamprats to forge on to Premiership glory.

Key matchups:
Bosley v Millky95 - Ruck off
Smartys Power v I Don't Care - Uncaring CHF v caring CHB
Cooney v Close Contest - Centre veteran v ill rookie
Van_Dyke v Quadzilla - On a wing and a prayer
Logger v toxic - Rats FF has a big one in him :eek:

Prediction: Demons have already played their Grand Final. Swamprats by 18 points.

Team sheets to be lodged by 11.59pm Melbourne time on Thursday 3/12 and feature the words Official Team Sheet

Any particular reason why you put the second Preliminary Final thread up before the first one? :rolleyes:

Lol, two Dragons in this thread, one Rat and no Demons.

Inactive flogs.

Any particular reason why you put the second Preliminary Final thread up before the first one? :rolleyes:
Cause I'm playing in it...:rolleyes:

Actually is does.

1st vs 3rd on ladder
2nd vs 4th on the ladder.

So makes sense for this to be MOTR over the other game

Except it isn't a round.

I know finals is new to some of you but we don't use that terminology once the season proper is done.

Except it isn't a round.

I know finals is new to some of you but we don't use that terminology once the season proper is done.
Yet, last week Rats vs Bears was MOTR and no one batted an eye lid. Same when it was Furies and Demons in the first round of finals

It's all good The Filth Wizard, they just want to feel like a relevant club for a week.

I don't really care.

Firstly, I'm only here for the Ant Bear likes.

Secondly, we'll be in the MOTR next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't really care.

Feel free to stay. You already have more posts in this thread than 3/4 of the Demons will end up posting

It's all good The Filth Wizard, they just want to feel like a relevant club for a week.

Most relevant club of the season my friend.
Guys want to be us, ladies want to be with us...

I don't really care.

I really want to banter with you right now, but if by some 'miracle' you beat the Furies I don't want to use all my best material now.

Except it isn't a round.

From Ljp86 ladder and stats thread..
Finals - Week Two Fixtures

First Semi Final: Sin City Swamprats vs Las Vegas Bears at Underground Stadium (MOTR)
Second Semi Final: Fighting Furies vs Baghdad Bandits at Punt Road
I didn't hear you complain about this being labelled MOTR.
Now leave me alone so I can write up your game:p

Most relevant club of the season my friend.
Guys want to be us, ladies want to be with us...

I really want to banter with you right now, but if by some 'miracle' you beat the Furies I don't want to use all my best material now.

Miracle? They're our new bunnies.

See you next week, or the Demons. Either way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back