13: Jed Lamb

11: Sam Kerridge

10: Harry McKay

2: SOSOS

Loved the presentation on Instagram!

10/10 Carlton_FC_Media :thumbsu:

#BoundByBlue

Last edited:

As someone pointed out on FB. There's marks on the wall so you can tell the difference in height of the players.

I know we have the official stats but two things stand out.

Korcheck is a monster and C Curnow may already be more than 191cm. Looks an imposing sight.

McKay also an imposing sight.

....and Gallucci has a pic for his audition for Jersey Boys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:hearts: SOSOS :hearts:

Silvagni2Graphic.jpg

Meanwhile, Jacob Weitering’s father Darren always instilled in Jacob that “the number doesn’t make the player”, but the number 23 has always been a significant number in the Weitering household.

“As a family our favourite number has always been 23…if he ends up with 23 that would be fantastic,” Weitering’s mother Tanya said on draft night.

“We got engaged on the 23rd, married on the 23rd we when were 23-years-old and we had our first child on the 23rd.”
Calling it now, Weitering to play in carltons 23rd premiership on 23rd of September, 2023.

What's not to :hearts:

#SOSOS

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/carlton/news/2015-12-01/guernsey-numbers-revealed

“The No.2 gives me more of an opportunity to create my own path, obviously Serge and dad wore No.1, so I guess you could say one plus one equals two,” Silvagni said.
“I’m really happy there’s still a nice synergy between the number my grandfather and dad played in and my new number.”

The No.2 is a significant number in Carlton history – a fact that’s not lost on the young forward.
“The No.2 is a massive number, you’ve got Greg Williams, a dual Brownlow Medallist, and John Nicholls, arguably our greatest player of all time, who have both worn the No.2.

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/carlton/news/2015-12-01/guernsey-numbers-revealed

Meanwhile, Jacob Weitering’s father Darren always instilled in Jacob that “the number doesn’t make the player”, but the number 23 has always been a significant number in the Weitering household.

“As a family our favourite number has always been 23…if he ends up with 23 that would be fantastic,” Weitering’s mother Tanya said on draft night.
“We got engaged on the 23rd, married on the 23rd we when were 23-years-old and we had our first child on the 23rd.”

Jacob, who celebrated his 18th birthday on November 23, had never played under that number until he entered the NAB AFL Academy.
“He brought home his suitcase and he said ‘mum I think it’s an omen’ and he had the number 23 – and every time he played in that jumper he played really well.”

Love the slogans associated with each player. Lot to love about the new image being presented and new style of communication.
Must admit I'm on board. It certainly appeals to the younger demographic, my kids attest to that.

:thumbsu:

SOSOS - Passionate
McKay - Hungry
Kerridge - Disciplined
Lamb - Creative
Sumner - Willing
Plowman - Focused
Weitering - Committed
Cuningham - Silky
Curnow - Competitive
Phillips - Driven
Gorringe - Versatile