Prediction 2024 New Jumper Numbers - Post #52

Remove this Banner Ad

Moir - No. 4 - for the Kernahan, Gibbs Glenelg to Carlton connection

Hollands - No. 20 - Was his juniors number. Interesting his Gold Coast number is also available but I can see him in 20.

Fantasia - No. 25 - X factor, following in the footsteps of past Carlton X factor greats Jezza and Fev.

Monahan - No. 43 - Right next to Zac 2E's name for inspiration, and I think would fit in well next to Saad and Owies.

Not sure about the rest.

2 -
4 - Ashton Moir
20 - ?? Matt Duffy (International Rookie)
25 - Orazio Fantasia
34 - Billy Wilson
35 - Rob Monahan (International Rookie)
36 - Elijah Hollands
43 - Matt Carroll (Rookie)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Based on what I think lol 🤣

I think
#4 for Moir because Gibbs presented a jumper
#25 For Fantasia for the same reasons as 'It's an Amigo' posted above
#36 for E Hollands as he'll probably want to continue on with his GC number

I could be wrong but not sure Hollands would be that attached the the 36. His time at the goldcoast didn't exactly go to plan. 🤣

When we get the Campo's over next year, Jack Carroll graciously gives up his #16 for the greater cause.

And whichever twin gets bid on first receives #16, the other gets #61....you reckon that wouldn't stir up a bit of sibling rivalry 🤣

When we get the Campo's over next year, Jack Carroll graciously gives up his #16 for the greater cause.

And whichever twin gets bid on first receives #16, the other gets #61....you reckon that wouldn't stir up a bit of sibling rivalry 🤣
Maybe one gets #16 and the club creates a special jumper with #4² for the other….😀

According to Blue Abroad

2 - Cowan
4 - Hollands
14- Fantasia
20 - E.Hollands
25 - Binns
34 - Monahan
35 - Wilson
43 - Moir

There is enough symmetry there to suggest these could be on the mark.

Would be an interesting change of tact from the club to move so many numbers around. We haven't put much thought into who gets what for a while. Has simply been highest draft pick gets lowest number available.

Big show of faith in last year's draft crop of we give them 2, 4 and 25. Probably our 3 most famous numbers.

Last edited:
According to Blue Abroad

2 - Cowan
4 - Hollands
14- Fantasia
20 - E.Hollands
25 - Binns
34 - Monahan
35 - Wilson
43 - Moir

There is enough symmetry there to suggest these could be on the mark.

Would be an interesting change of tact from the club to move so many numbers around. We haven't put much thought into who gets what for a while. Has simply been highest draft pick gets highest number available.

Interesting if they give Binns the 25, maybe thinking of playing him more up forward... Would be easier to break into than the wing anyway.

Interesting if they give Binns the 25, maybe thinking of playing him more up forward... Would be easier to break into than the wing anyway.

I doubt it speaks at all to his position, otherwise they would have given Moir or Fantasia 25. Could see him playing high half forward but not related.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back