Official Match Thread S20 Second Preliminary Final - Mount Buller Demons v Sin City Swamprats at Snow Dome MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

I love that opposition clubs think cooney is the weak link in the team, when in actual fact he bonds us together like paper to glue, sonny to cher, or even the photosynthesis process of converting light energy to carbon energy (for the smarter swamprats reading this).

Onwards and upwards Demons!
He's the only link in the Demons team. Last time we played, cooney got 38 disposals and his team lost by 84. Where were the rest of his team?

That is exactly right or in this case missing out on a grandfinal.

Mad Monday or a GF....we always win. It's our superior outlook on life!

Except that time we took for and gave you 84 points to think about

Hope your defense has improved.
Much like the poignant fact that you dont win friends with salad, you also don't win premierships during a season. We'll take you to the cleaners this week when it really matters.

The cleaners also has a deal at the moent - three items for $10, so we won't have to spend much to have all you dirty swamprats steam pressed.

Much like the poignant fact that you dont win friends with salad, you also don't win premierships during a season. We'll take you to the cleaners this week when it really matters.

The cleaners also has a deal at the moent - three items for $10, so we won't have to spend much to have all you dirty swamprats steam pressed.
Exactly, we were warming up. Hope you don't strain your eyes when you look at the scoreboard to see our score going up and up and up and up

He's the only link in the Demons team. Last time we played, cooney got 38 disposals and his team lost by 84. Where were the rest of his team?
Just chillin'

Sure we're qootyballers, but we're people too. People sometimes need down time. We're not robots, you know - we have feelings and needs. Demoncat sometimes needs 'demoncat' time to relax, much like Van_Dyke needs 'Van Dyke' time to tend to his emu farm.

Just chillin'

Sure we're qootyballers, but we're people too. People sometimes need down time. We're not robots, you know - we have feelings and needs. Demoncat sometimes needs 'demoncat' time to relax, much like Van_Dyke needs 'Van Dyke' time to tend to his emu farm.
Sure, I understand, we shall allow you more than enough chilling time this Sunday when we bury you into the snow. :D

Sure, I understand, we shall allow you more than enough chilling time this Sunday when we bury you into the snow. :D
Traditionally, our post match games include 'connect four', 'twister' and 'pin the tail on the Smartys Power.' We can try your post match game, but I fail to see the fun in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Traditionally, our post match games include 'connect four', 'twister' and 'pin the tail on the Smartys Power.' We can try your post match game, but I fail to see the fun in it.
Some say it's painful, I say "what a rush".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly, we were warming up. Hope you don't strain your eyes when you look at the scoreboard to see our deficit going up and up and up and up
It will be hard to see

Haha all the idiots in here talking about how old and irrelevant I am, yet I've been tagged 4 times and discussed multiple times in a thread I have no involvement in.

I'm the King. Deal with it.
Hey to be fair, when I talked about you, I wasn't the one that brought you up.

Millky95 and I just penned some lyrics for our snow bunny friends to the tune of Imagine Dragons - Demons. Enjoy. :)

When home games are cold
And our coach is old
In the games we play
Like cards we all fold

When your teammates fail
And your club seems stale
We play the Rats week
Soon the season derails

Rats, I’ll tell the truth
We’re not as good as you
Here starts our downward slide
But hey it’s been a ride

No matter what the deed
There’s no way we’ll succeed
Mad Monday here we come
Mad Monday here we come
Those rats can’t be beat
Look into their eyes
At least us Demons tried
At least us Demons tried
When they get too close
We run and hide
At least us Demons tried
At least us Demons tried

At the siren's call
To our knees we fall
And Eth's eyes ball out
When he checks the score

We're a foundation club
But we're full of scrubs
Van_Dyke's screaming out
"Man we need a pub"

Don't let Rhodesy down!
But we are out of bounds
Footypie32
Can no longer play this through

No matter what the deed
There’s no way we’ll succeed
Mad Monday here we come
Mad Monday here we come

Those rats can’t be beat
Look into their eyes
At least us Demons tried
At least us Demons tried
When they get too close
We run and hide
At least us Demons tried
At least us Demons tried

Though top four, we did make
It's just not in our fate
We're not cast the winning role
That's why we'll miss at goal

Those rats are such a fright
Their strength, speed, and might
Kicked another just now
All I can say is "wow!"

Those rats can’t be beat
Look into their eyes
At least us Demons tried
At least us Demons tried
When they get too close
We run and hide
At least us Demons tried
At least us Demons tried

Last edited:
No. His parents were the ones who brought him up.o_O
May god have mercy on us all.
CGpOCj6VAAAnj1L.jpg

Just chillin'

DemonCat will have all off-season for demoncat time after this weekend. How about trying to provide some match practice for us so we don't go into the grand final underdone?

DemonCat will have all off-season for demoncat time after this weekend. How about trying to provide some match practice for us so we don't go into the grand final underdone?
There is no grand final for a third place play off, sorry mate. When you lose this week, you're out for good.

Try not to shoot too early this time
I never do!!

See I am a machine and I will do the same this time and we will win the match.

Mad Monday or a GF....we always win. It's our superior outlook on life!
That's great but id rather make a GF and win then have a mad party after that.

it's good but has the habit of meting when the heat is on
No I do not, I always react good to heat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back