2017 Dreamteam and Supercoach questions thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not starting with Jelwood now missing all of NAB.

If Duncan is definitely fit for Round 1 then I'll consider strongly. Otherwise still very good options around $550K!
Interesting given live play doesn't start until round 3....

Actually had enough money & ended up going with Dangerfield :)

Cats players at the moment is Jimmy D4, Danger M1, Blicavs R2, Cockatoo F5.
Went Bartel D4, Danger M1, Duncan M5, Menegola M11, Menzel F5

Former cats. Jansen M9, West R3, Mumford R1, Simpkin F6, Ablett M2, Brown D7

Went Bartel D4, Danger M1, Duncan M5, Menegola M11, Menzel F5

Former cats. Jansen M9, West R3, Mumford R1, Simpkin F6, Ablett M2, Brown D7

Don't have Menegola. Want Menzel but going Cocky over him up FWD. Have Jansen M9 too, Ablett M2, Simpkin F4, Brown D6.

D1 is Laird.
M1 is Danger.
R1 is Martin.
F1 is Dusty.

Interesting given live play doesn't start until round 3....
18k on offer for highest league in R1. I'll get lynched if I turn up with a half-cooked side!

Hit "leagues" on the left then "create/join" also you can recreate your previous leagues from years gone by.

Hi guys, Player I am most interested in is Menzal. He looked great when he returned from injury late last year, Do you think he can build on that? How has his preseason been and whats his job security like?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the year of the mid price trap, libba, crouch and Jaeger, anyone going to take them all?
Lol. I have.... on the first of many drafts :p

Maybe libba. William Defoe not the other two.

Took Libba 100%

Will only take Crouch if he has good NAB playing at least 2 of the games getting through unscathed.

Going no where near JOM, horrible knee injury he had & they mentioned they are fine waiting to recover perfectly so don't be surprised if we don't see him until round 3-5.

My mids at moment are Danger, GAJ, Neale, Rocky, Wines, Libba, rookies. Going high risk/high reward with both Neale & Wines!

Is Smedts worth looking at? was hyped up for Fantasy going into last season, but haven't heard anything this year.

Is Smedts worth looking at?

8FxEa.gif

Is Smedts worth looking at? was hyped up for Fantasy going into last season, but haven't heard anything this year.

Perhaps if fit as he was having good pre-season but that stopped a while ago when he dislocated shoulder & needed shoulder reconstruction so he's out until like Round 6 or something & will come back in VFL anyway.

Billie had a shoulder reco and will miss probably half the season. The kid can't take a trick. Pardon the unhelpful reply two posts back.

Can you give me a lead on Yeo? And Eric McKenzie. Will Yeo get more time in the midfield, and is McKenzie worth a look Fantasy wise?

Any help is appreciated.

No ******* way. Not now not ever.

Cheers for all the responses. Really just looking for a 100-200k option in defence atm.

an you give me a lead on Yeo? And Eric McKenzie. Will Yeo get more time in the midfield, and is McKenzie worth a look Fantasy wise?

With Mackenzie back and Schofield and McGovern proving to be pretty solid down back, i doubt we'll be needing Yeo anywhere near the backline. Should play a mix of half forward/ midfield and average around 90 given his scores when played there last year.

Mackenzie is your pure lockdown defender and doesn't really do a lot in terms of rebound/intercept marking. So his fantasy potential is very low.

What is James Kelly's price?
I don't follow this stuff but I'd assume he will spend a great deal of time in defence for Essendon.
The other one is Joel Hamling over at the Dogs. He might be cheap. I can see him continuing to develop at a steady rate this season.
Essendon's defenders Hartley, Brown and Dea are bargain basement players and given their situation should get plenty of games in 2016.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back