Bye bye Clarkson

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprise surprise the bed wetters are out in force led by chief bed wetter Henshaw.
Mr Show Crying GIF by Jason Clarke

Yep, we just need to hold the line, there’s clear improvement week by week and I can’t see how we don’t start winning soon. Everything is going according to plan. Clarkson is showing every sign of being up to date, energetic & getting the best out of this group.

Serious question to the ones who want him sacked. Who do you want to replace him with?
The bloke down the pub.

The club is paying him a $1M a year and all he has achieved so far is to disenfranchise supporters by setting up a team to be non-competitive.

He won’t make the difficult calls that need to be made by the looks of it.

A $1M a year is a lot to pay for what we are seeing on a weekly basis.

It’s a rabble.

I want it to work, but unless there is some kind of shift, what is going to change? There should be improvement this year, not regression.

Bloke needs to start earning his money and start making the calls that need to be made. It starts with making your leaders accountable and if they don’t want to, then play them in the VFL.

Last edited:
The bloke down the pub.

The club is paying him a $1M a year and all he has achieved so far is to disenfranchise supporters by setting up a team to be non-competitive.

He won’t make the difficult calls that need to be made by the looks of it.

A $1M a year is a lot to pay for what we are seeing right m a weekly basis.

It’s a rabble.

I want it to work, but unless there is some kind of shift, what is going to change? There should be improvement this year, not regression.

Bloke needs to start earning his money and start making the calls that need to be made. It starts with itch making your leaders accountable and if they don’t want to, then play them in the VFL.
IMG_6729.gif

I bet this guy is glad he got asked to “leave” this s**t show …. 🤣
IMG_9969.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For a start I'd bring in Bergman & Archer. At the end of the day what we're doing ain't working. Something needs to change.

Arch is stopper. Give him the job on Ginnivan, Rankine, Owies, Close, Papley. He'll be like a dog with a bone. Like his old man. That's one 4 goal a game small forward who'll earn every possession.

Yes this is starting to smell more & more of the Malcolm Blight stint @ the Saints …

Yes this is starting to smell more & more of the Malcolm Blight stint @ the Saints …

Nah, Saints got pissy at Malcolm because he called the organisation what it was and even 100 times worse than what he thought it was going into that situation.
Clarko’s not doing that. Seems to be gladly aiming for us to regress 😕

On Sheezel, Clarko just basically said he doesn’t play midfield because that hurts our defence.

Like not selecting a backline going into this year hasn't already done that?

This guy doesn’t know what he’s doing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back