Preview Round 16 changes vs crows after the bye

Remove this Banner Ad

The lack of pace even in one of our strongest looking teams for the year is ******* glaring. And no I'm not calling for a Hall or Spicer promotion. When was the last time pace wasn't a problem for us? 2007?

The lack of pace even in one of our strongest looking teams for the year is ******* glaring. And no I'm not calling for a Hall or Spicer promotion. When was the last time pace wasn't a problem for us? 2007?

Scott, Wardlaw, Curtis, LDU, Thomas, Zurhaar, Stephenson aren’t slow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I would preferred Hugh over Tucker because Hugh has had more impact this year. He's a big body around the ball, he's restricted oppo mids, he's gone forward and kicked goals, and he's one of our leaders on the ground.
Tucker hasn't shown much to date to be tipping Hugh out of the side IMO.

Pace is a need and still no Hansen. Get. Rid. Of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scott, Wardlaw, Curtis, LDU, Thomas, Zurhaar, Stephenson aren’t slow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Curtis is super ******* slow. Looked for a lot of this year like he's been towing a bag of cement. The rest I'll give you. Also, it's not so much the top end I'm worried about. It's Tucker, Ziebell, LMac, Bergman and Sheezel. Non key position players that aren't very quick at all. Arguably, the Crows' only slow non key position player is Pedlar. Gonna be dire viewing when they get it into open space

It’s weird. My sense is we’re fielding our strongest team in five years. At the same time, I can’t help but feel we’re about to be flogged.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Adelaide.

We all know the history there, and it's a wall we'll have to climb eventually but at this stage of our development it looks too difficult.

It’s weird. My sense is we’re fielding our strongest team in five years. At the same time, I can’t help but feel we’re about to be flogged.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Same. The 22 looks good, but the team is weak. In this squad of coaches we trust.

Continuity
Continuity
Continuity
Reviews
Onfield voices
Continuity
Continuity
Continuity
Serenity now

We dont need pace, we need easy decisions that can be made fast with high confidence.There, Go! not.. there? now? me? go! Continuity

Remove this Banner Ad

Back