P.A.F.C

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 19, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
West Bromwich Albion
I know we had a list before, but it'd be good if we kept one updated. If someone has Rucci's article which listed a lot of names, that'd be helpful. Just think it'd be a good resource to point people towards. Need a lot of names, and you have an article to back it up, even better. Have educated guesses on most players, but would like others input, for maximum accuracy.

MOD NOTE: ALL CURRENT CONTRACT DETAILS ARE UPDATED AND ARE IN POST #2

Last edited by a moderator:
I will update this list as best I can to keep it as accurate as possible. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: The new playercards feature is still being refined so this post may look a little messy until then.

13 Ivan Soldo
24 Jordon Sweet
25 Brandon Zerk-Thatcher
27 Esava Ratugolea

10 Travis Boak
11 Jeremy Finlayson
12 Trent McKenzie
22 Charlie Dixon
31 Francis Evans
32 Tom Scully
34 Lachlan Jones
37 Tom McCallum
40 Kyle Marshall
44 Jackson Mead
42 Quinton Narkle
45 Xavier Walsh

2 Sam Powell-Pepper
3 Ryan Burton
6 Kane Farrell
7 Jase Burgoyne
8 Josh Sinn
14 Miles Bergman
17 Tom Clurey
26 Lachlan Charleson
29 Tom Anastasopoulos
34 Dylan Williams
36 Will Lorenz
38 Dante Visentini
39 Hugh Jackson
41 Jed McEntee

9 Zak Butters
15 Junior Rioli
16 Oliver Wines
21 Aliir Aliir
30 Ollie Lord
33 Darcy Byrne-Jones

5 Dan Houston
19 Mitch Georgiades

18 Jason Horne-Francis
28 Willem Drew

4 Todd Marshall

1 Connor Rozee

** unrestricted free agent
* restricted free agent

Last edited by a moderator:
Good work, Forza.

Gee, you really see what locking in a player after a good year can do. Locking in Carlile, Motlop = great move. Ebert for another two? Gee..

Pettigrew has 2 year offer in front of him
Pearce and Shaun would be negotiating imo
I think marlon may also have a 2 year offer
No word on salter, thomas, lobbe, logan
Stewart will be at the club in 2010, but unsure if he'll be elevated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know whats happening with Jnr ...apparently he is still deciding on wethere to stay or not?

Well if Carr goes, that makes 4 spots already, I would assume most names on that list would be resigned then in a weak draft. Personally Logan was crazy turning down a 1 year contract as I would have flicked him, he appears IMO due to his inconsistencies to be a depth player and nothing more.

I really hope we retain D Stewart and Laurie I thought they made great prgoress this year and Farmer showed good improvement once he moved.

As for Junior, is he playing games perhaps? Perhaps there's a rift over Peter, for all his star qualities, I hope he doesn't screw us over and just walk to Melb (with Bailey), hopefully we get a decent deal for him if does want to go, it would be a real shame though.

I have a strong (unsubstantiated) feeling that Junior is gone and will seek a trade.

If it happens, I just hope that he has enough scruples to do the right thing and go to a club that gives us value for the trade.

If junior leaves, he'll forever have the stigma that he left because he wasn't made captain.

I think he's a lot better than that and i'm expecting him to sign on.

I have a strong (unsubstantiated) feeling that Junior is gone and will seek a trade.

If it happens, I just hope that he has enough scruples to do the right thing and go to a club that gives us value for the trade.

If he does go looking for the trade I also hope he does the right thing and goes somewhere that is offering us something close to what he's worth.

Also with the Nick Stevens thing, I don't really remember it, but why didn't we just take whatever someone was offering rather then giving him to Carlton for free (just about).

Also with the Nick Stevens thing, I don't really remember it, but why didn't we just take whatever someone was offering rather then giving him to Carlton for free (just about).

Because giving him away for Free was equal to giving him to Collingwood for the price they wanted to pay, plus the downside to giving him to Collingwood rather than Carlton is that they were in a pretty good position at the time, giving them a player in the class of Stevens would almost equal a Premiership.

You just don't do it, if you are going to give players away give them to Clubs that can't hurt you.

I also have this feeling.

I caught a quick snippet of ABC Grandstand this a.m. and Andrew Capel indicated SB could be going to Sydney (they have a lot of $ to throw around).

Of course he qualified his remarks by saying there is a lot of talk up to the Draft about who could be going and coming but very little of it ever eventuates. ;)

Nevertheless, that move would be very good for SB as it would improve his chances of becoming the elite player we think he can be i.e. skill-set and work rate. It would just depend on what Sydney would be prepared to offer us in any trade.

Then again, it may just be part of the bargaining strategy by his manager to get a better deal from the PAFC - IMO he would be more in line for a pay cut as opposed to a pay rise.

Ch 10's Simply Footy hinted at this today. One of those "considering his options, expect to hear more this week" comments.

This probably has gone under the radar with all the shaun burgoyne talk, but tredrea has now signed on for 2010 and cassisi signed a contract extension.

I think it's safe to assume tredders signed for 1 year, but I have no idea on dom - i'm guessing it's for a further 2 years to take him to 2012.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back