Preview Round 8 vs Essendon DreamTime at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dream Time at the G 2012

Saw on oer forums that this game is almost sold out..

So I went on ticketek and found that everything is pretty much "alloc exhausted."

Got something in the southern stand way back level 4. Couldn't get anything better.

I'd think that premium seating for GA is sold out most big games? the game is no where near selling out from what I just checked. plenty of level 4 tickets left and I could still get level 1 seats in the AFL members....

Should be a massive crowd if both sides get up this weekend. 80+ for sure.

God I hate them.
Eagles were ripe for the picking against us and snuck over the line. Bombers will be the first side to beat them this year.
We will beat Sydney.
Dreamtime will be massive.

Eagles were ripe for the picking against us and snuck over the line. Bombers will be the first side to beat them this year.
We will beat Sydney.
Dreamtime will be massive.

Umpires will favour the Bombers this time.

Gee Richmond are the biggest enemy in Australian sport I reckon.When we win ,no one gives us credit.When we lose,they come down on us hard.

Every man and his dog will be hoping for a Bomber win.

That's the pressure our club has to face unfortunately.

Think your a bit paranoid Smasha... Most people will want us to win, especially if Essendon are 6-1 and we are 3-4.

Umpires will favour the Bombers this time.

Gee Richmond are the biggest enemy in Australian sport I reckon.When we win ,no one gives us credit.When we lose,they come down on us hard.

Every man and his dog will be hoping for a Bomber win.

That's the pressure our club has to face unfortunately.

Settle smash, truth is every man and his dog aside fron rfc and bummer fans couldnt give a toss

I know you blokes don't like us and we don't like you that much ether (however gotta say i love Cotchin.)

I hope this game lives up to the hype and you guys bring your A Game, i must say i was disappointed with the way we played last year but full credit to you guys on turning it on.

Let's hope both teams get a win this weekend for the atmosphere sake:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw on oer forums that this game is almost sold out..

So I went on ticketek and found that everything is pretty much "alloc exhausted."

Got something in the southern stand way back level 4. Couldn't get anything better.

There is no way this game will be a sell out. They don't release all the tickets at once, only sections at a time.

And almost everyone barracks for us, against the Pies. It's patronising.
Nah, it just means that everyone hates Collingwood.
I must admit, I was hoping for a Pies win, and then I see that cretin Joffa in the crowd giving everyone the finger and making a **** of himself and his club and it turns me right back to hating Collingwood again. And then I see their president in the stands and it sets me off even more.
TV stations do themselves or the game no favours by showing knobs like Joffa on the screen. What sort of message does it send to young fans who go to games? That's it's OK to flip the bird to anyone and everyone and swear and carry on like a tool?

Should be a massive crowd!

Here is the guernsey we will be wearing:

a7eea5ad.jpg

Hate it!!:thumbsdown:

Wont get close to them based on our work ethic which is still lazy, lazy, lazy. Bombers get in front and accelerate. When we get in front, its time for a rest. We havent played anywhere near 4 quarters but i would say Bombers have done it in most matches.
I'm also worried about their spread from the contest something that we were exposed against when we played Carlton. I believe Hurley will be back also next week. I'd rate our chances around 10 per cent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back