New Fantasty Footy Team.....

Remove this Banner Ad

NIKOFF

Draftee
Mar 30, 2001
QLD
A New Fantasy Footy Team is being formed.

Please post if you want to Join this team.

Details required are your nickname and position you would like to play.Positions are formed on a first come first name basis.

Numbers will be allocated in the order of your post.

20 players are required.

The Name of the team is THE ANIMALS.

Hardballs...............................Ruck rover......................No2

PACEMAN.......................................Centre.....................4

Sixer......................................Wing.............................5

Lightning---------------------------------------HFF.................No6

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate to say this, but we can't very well add a new team in halfway through the season.

New teams can only be admitted between seasons.

Sorry NIKOFF, but we'd have to scrap the 7 rounds played so far to include any new teams.

In regards to the fixture, it would be the same with 8 teams, the 8th simply replacing the bye. For the fixture to be different we'd need 9 or more teams!

Basically there is one fixture template for 5 & 6 teams, one for 7 & 8, one for 9 & 10, and so on. If odd, there is a bye,

OK

If we get a team we will set it up for the next Comp.

Attention members keep posting your names because we want a team.

We need a good preseason of training.

I thought that might be the case mobbers, an extra team not actually fixing the problem. I understand that no team can be added midway through a year, but one thing though, the previous 7 rounds wouldn't have to be scrapped if one was added. As NIKOFF said, you could just play the new team against the team that had the bye in catch-up style. Doesn't matter, good to know that there will be at least 1 new team next season.
PS, Will there be a draft at the end of the season.

Yeah I suppose its true, a fourth game for each round could be played. But then the ladder standings, and each supporters view of each rounds end to date would then have been based on incomplete info.

Yeah, there'll be trading and so on ... draft? I dunno yet. Draft concessions? Lol, it'd be fun.

now look....I think this "ANIMALS" team deserves to play, there are some really long term posters in there.

If we have to start the competition again then so be it.

Of course I say this as the representative of the Dingoes FC !!!!!

PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY

ptw

Remove this Banner Ad

Back