Event 🏆The Best Ophidian Old Boy's Award Night Season 36🐍

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry I’m a bit late to the party guys, but congratulations to all winners at your awards night.
You used to be a great team to banter with, but seeing half your side is joining the Bombers, I suppose we will be a great side to banter with. 🥴
You guys are a great bunch but as kenneyswarriors said, you need to drop the word Bombers from your title and get rid of that god awful red and black colour scheme imo.
Until then i doubt that you'd manage to get one of us over to your team!;)

You guys are a great bunch but as kenneyswarriors said, you need to drop the word Bombers from your title and get rid of that god awful red and black colour scheme imo.
Until then i doubt that you'd manage to get one of us over to your team!;)
Well I’ll take your suggestion back to the LG & see what they think 🥴, maybe because we all enjoy a drink or two we could get sponsored by this mob.
phonto.jpeg

and seeing we have a strong Carlton presence, change our colours to the latter picture & name ourselves the Bombay Sapphires 🫢 seriously none of you miscreants would join a team with a name like that. 🤣

phonto.jpeg

Well I’ll take your suggestion back to the LG & see what they think 🥴, maybe because we all enjoy a drink or two we could get sponsored by this mob.
View attachment 1855569

and seeing we have a strong Carlton presence, change our colours to the latter picture & name ourselves the Bombay Sapphires 🫢 seriously none of you miscreants would join a team with a name like that. 🤣

View attachment 1855571
I think you're on to a winner with that black and blue striped shirt mate. Very Inter Milan like as well.

View attachment 1855569

View attachment 1855571
something like this perhaps

everton-23-24-home-kit%20%281%29.jpg

View attachment 1855569

View attachment 1855571
Grav launches his S37 expansion bid! Elton Johns Wig take note.

Up next is the DOB Medal recognizing the best Defensive Old Boy of the Season.

Midfielders and forwards rack up huge disposals and get plenty of recognition, but without a solid defensive the team will not succeed. The DOB medal is recognition of those unsung heroes who defend the opposition qoal attacks and is awarded to the defensive line player who applied the most pressure, killed off most of their opponent’s attacks, and was able to best nullify opposition threats.

This season’s DOB goes to the ultimate defender, a player who has been in the last line of defense now for 3 seasons playing on all the best Forwards in the SWEET. A hardnosed poster who doesn’t take a back step, our Premiership Full Back, Mr Defence himself BRAB, well done.

Thank you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back