Event 🏆The Best Ophidian Old Boy's Award Night Season 36🐍

Remove this Banner Ad

They look awesome Wosh - are they GF by chance?
If you find the gluten free equivalent to the ingredients, sure. Me, I’ll be going full fat and glorious 🤗

If you find the gluten free equivalent to the ingredients, sure. Me, I’ll be going full fat and glorious 🤗
happy with full fat- its just wheat alternatives really...

Send me the recipe -please and thank you :greenheart:

Beautiful awards night Tigerturbulance! Your work really shines through at times like these.

Hearty handshakes and sincere congratulations to all the S36 OOB award winners! It's been an honor to play alongside you all, as well as serve Spotswood for the greatest team in the Sweet FA.

Love all you folks!

We have several awards which will be presented tonight. All the awards are based on the results of the S36 Home and Away rounds.

The first award presented tonight is The BOP which is presented to the Best Ophidian Poster based on a player’s posting contribution off and on field which includes match threads, Team PM and media creation and engagement in the SWEET FA as a whole. Special thanks to Braklet for keeping our posting stats and Yapper of the week updates current all season.

The BOP for S36 goes to Robertio a poster who is always there contributing every match thread and keeping other posters in the game. With a staggering 1436 match thread posts which averages to 103 a week Robertio is a poster power house flying the Old Boy’s flag every chance he has and as such a worthy recipient, well done Rob.

Congrats on the award Robertio. You really are the Big Nick of this team.

Our next award is The ROS ’Rising Ophidian Star Award’ for the rookie who has been selected as a future star, someone who in their first season has shown they have the stuff to make a successful qooty career. This season we had 5 rookies, a great crop of new blood to Spotswood and the Greater SWEET.

Our S36 rookie crop of TJohn, Ace Rimmer, Freddy Swift, Irish BlueBagger, and Iva Bigun all took the place in different ways and dove in at different depths, hopefully all will go on and build on their rookie seasons.

One however stood above them all and cemented himself as a qooty beast, not backing away from any banter and also dominating on the qooty field. Well done on what will just be the start of many more awards in the SFA I am sure, our Rising Ophidian Star goes to Irish BlueBagger.

Well done Irish on winning the most prestigious Rookies award in the SWEET F.A.
Thank you everyone i'm honoured! I guess i'm a bit like my fellow Cork man Roy Keane, i just don't take any backward steps!:laughv1:

Congrats to all the other award winners as well, and while we didn't put back to back flags together two out of three ain't bad either i say.

So let's make winning a second flag in three years our goal next year. The empire will strike back in season 37! Cheers again everyone and Up the OOBS and Up Carlton in that exact order as well!:laughv1:

Last edited:
And the winner of the BOOB is someone who didn’t win either the Best on Ground or the Best Poster but came second in both and when combined came out as the overall strongest all round performer.

From being our S35 Rising Ophidian Star and in only his second season kenneyswarriors is the winner the Ophidian Old Boy’s highest qooty honour ‘The BOOB’ for season 36.

The camel toe regaled us with his camel gifs, love of bench vices and stories of life in the camel lane. A great consistent season and one which he deserved to have his name go up on the BOOB and be enshrined in Spotswood history as one of the great Old Boy players.

Well done on the well deserved award kenneyswarriors.:)

We have some great posters here who didn't even manage to win an award. That's a testament to the strength in depth our team has imo.

Circumstances conspired against us this season, but beware Sweet FA the OOBS will be back with a vengeance next year!
Got that right, IBB!

1700158177664.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have some great posters here who didn't even manage to win an award. That's a testament to the strength in depth our team has imo.

Circumstances conspired against us this season, but beware Sweet FA the OOBS will be back with a vengeance next year!
Feel free to claim your tin foil hat badge here IMG_2968.png

Beautiful awards night Tigerturbulance! Your work really shines through at times like these.

Hearty handshakes and sincere congratulations to all the S36 OOB award winners! It's been an honor to play alongside you all, as well as serve Spotswood for the greatest team in the Sweet FA.

Love all you folks!
Mate the effort you put in from the other side of the world was extraordinary, i love playing along side you.

Well put together Tigerturbulance and Mrs Turbo .

Apologies for my absence as I would have loved to get involved but the Aussies kept me preoccupied.

Congrats to all award winners and see you all for Season 37.
Really it was nothing... lol... No, seriously I did nothing -

1700184769979.png

ohhh except cook food while Turbo created the event....a mans gotta eat!

don't recall seeing the cheese.

But then I was also drinking a bit...

There was leftover cheese on platters when I arrived! I promptly ate it and felt even worse the next morning. Sorry about the journey there damicky

Feel free to claim your tin foil hat badge here View attachment 1854317

I didn't say anything about a conspiracy mate.;) I was just saying that our team was plagued by a lot of bad luck this year. Which it was.

So hopefully we might have better luck in season 37. Gee whiz i hate it when people put words in my mouth!:laughv1:

Sorry I’m a bit late to the party guys, but congratulations to all winners at your awards night.
You used to be a great team to banter with, but seeing half your side is joining the Bombers, I suppose we will be a great side to banter with. 🥴

Remove this Banner Ad

Back