Event 🏆The Best Ophidian Old Boy's Award Night Season 36🐍

Remove this Banner Ad

If the puss hasn't told you by now....................
missed-out-you-missed-out.gif
is he joining the wonderers?

Since it’s thanks to you guys that the Demons are playing finals I better pop in and say congrats to all the OOB’s winners, congrats to Rob and good luck with the VC, you’ve really grown in stature around here I reckon 👏🏻
And good luck for the coming seasons as admin Elton Johns Wig.

Also Mrs Turbo check out these cheesecake cups I’m going to make for a bbq on Saturday
yuuuummmmo.

IMG_3014.jpeg

Have a good off season and a great Xmas period OOB’s see you in 37 🤙🏻

Since it’s thanks to you guys that the Demons are playing finals I better pop in and say congrats to all the OOB’s winners, congrats to Rob and good luck with the VC, you’ve really grown in stature around here I reckon 👏🏻
And good luck for the coming seasons as admin Elton Johns Wig.

Also Mrs Turbo check out these cheesecake cups I’m going to make for a bbq on Saturday
yuuuummmmo.

View attachment 1854093

Have a good off season and a great Xmas period OOB’s see you in 37 🤙🏻
Holy moly that looks good

Okie dokie,

Want to give a big thank you to this wonderful club for having me for the last three seasons.

Definitely a vibe to post at and I loved every second of it.

Tigerturbulance thanks for bringing me on board <3 definitely completed an SFA dream posting with you.

Elton Johns Wig U2tigers haydo was brilliant posting with you again <3

Braklet probably my favourite poster in the SFA currently <3 will definitely always love you ❤️

Robertio didn't expect to link up with you, but the OOB are even stronger for it <3

Callums_Guns should not be forgotten nor Mobbs and Ned_Flanders all 3 were instrumental in getting this club off and running.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tired On The Ground GIF by ALLBLK

Ahoy! I had planned on attending on time, but started on the shots too early and this was me, a few hours ago. Oops.

Congrats to all award winners, it’s only the bravest of clubs that dare to attempt the #C#CUPTOSPOONnd I’m sure there are some jealous clubs out there who have won neither, let alone consecutively! 🤙🏼

It's not think.

Know he does 😘
Well, feel free to dial 1800 WONDERS and come back home whenever you like, baby girl xx.

You need to win a premiership at every club you've been at, and you are missing one pretty big one.

Well, feel free to dial 1800 WONDERS and come back home whenever you like, baby girl xx.

You need to win a premiership at every club you've been at, and you are missing one pretty big one.

I wrote some rules in my thread.

Feel free to put in the application 😘

rule 1. no cheese

???

Within this thread (Media - Bonz To Leave The OOB) have your captain

Register your clubs interest in me
Promise me the FF position (I deserve it)
Promise me the 69 Jumper on your list
Prove the club is the right "cultural fit" I expect a joke, Bonz reference or something that will make me giggle.
Beg me in front of the entire SFA to join your club, that's right BEG.

Within this thread (Media - Bonz To Leave The OOB) have your captain

Register your clubs interest in me
Promise me the FF position (I deserve it)
Promise me the 69 Jumper on your list
Prove the club is the right "cultural fit" I expect a joke, Bonz reference or something that will make me giggle.
Beg me in front of the entire SFA to join your club, that's right BEG.
You are so needy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back