Event 🏆The Best Ophidian Old Boy's Award Night Season 36🐍

Remove this Banner Ad

And the winner of the BOOB is someone who didn’t win either the Best on Ground or the Best Poster but came second in both and when combined came out as the overall strongest all round performer.

From being our S35 Rising Ophidian Star and in only his second season kenneyswarriors is the winner the Ophidian Old Boy’s highest qooty honour ‘The BOOB’ for season 36.

The camel toe regaled us with his camel gifs, love of bench vices and stories of life in the camel lane. A great consistent season and one which he deserved to have his name go up on the BOOB and be enshrined in Spotswood history as one of the great Old Boy players.

giphy.gif

Fantastic kenneyswarriors

And the winner of the BOOB is someone who didn’t win either the Best on Ground or the Best Poster but came second in both and when combined came out as the overall strongest all round performer.

From being our S35 Rising Ophidian Star and in only his second season kenneyswarriors is the winner the Ophidian Old Boy’s highest qooty honour ‘The BOOB’ for season 36.

The camel toe regaled us with his camel gifs, love of bench vices and stories of life in the camel lane. A great consistent season and one which he deserved to have his name go up on the BOOB and be enshrined in Spotswood history as one of the great Old Boy players.

Woot Woot to you - Congratulations kenneyswarriors
YOU ARE SO AWESOME :bactriancamel::bactriancamel::bactriancamel::bactriancamel::bactriancamel:
(even with all your vices LOL):blueheart::greenheart:

cheers glasses.gif

I’d also like to recognize a much loved and admired player who will be leaving us now his 3-season contract has expired. Bonz you have been a champion in agreeing to join the OOB for the first 3 seasons and in so doing giving us our best chance of being a successful bid and club. It’s sad to see you go but know you will always be welcome at Spotswood and as a founding member of the club and premiership player you will always have a significant standing in Spotswood’s history. On behalf of the Old Boys, thank you for your contributions.

18. Bonz Moments.jpg

hasn't finished yet we still have the Old Boys toast to do
OK OK but do speak up .

pina colada girl.gif
I'm over at the bar already...

getting a drink to toast with- of course!!

Before we end the night, I’d like to thank every Old Boy and Old Girl for their hard work this season to make the Old Boys the best team in the competition and Spotswood the most envied qooty facility in the SWEET FA.

I would like to especially highlight the Leadership Group of Elton Johns Wig Braklet Robertio U2tigers and Bonz and acknowledge what great servants of the OOB they have all been guiding the club through a season were we certainly got some committee room attention. It’s a strong LG that is the back bone of any strong club and the engine room for success.

19. S36 Leadership Group WITH NAMES.png

I’d also like to recognize a much loved and admired player who will be leaving us now his 3-season contract has expired. Bonz you have been a champion in agreeing to join the OOB for the first 3 seasons and in so doing giving us our best chance of being a successful bid and club. It’s sad to see you go but know you will always be welcome at Spotswood and as a founding member of the club and premiership player you will always have a significant standing in Spotswood’s history. On behalf of the Old Boys, thank you for your contributions.

Where is this silly Bonz guy going

While we have everyone gathered, I’d like to announce with Elton Johns Wig taking on the Admin role next season he will be standing down from the OOB Vice Captain role and Robertio will be stepping up to take it on. Wigs you have been instrumental in leading the club during expansion and cementing the club into what we are today, thank you. And to Robertio I look forward to seeing what you can do helping develop the next chapter of Spotswood as we continue to grow, exciting times at Spotswood indeed.

20. VC handover.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While we have everyone gathered, I’d like to announce with Elton Johns Wig taking on the Admin role next season he will be standing down from the OOB Vice Captain role and Robertio will be stepping up to take it on. Wigs you have been instrumental in leading the club during expansion and cementing the club into what we are today, thank you. And to Robertio I look forward to seeing what you can do helping develop the next chapter of Spotswood as we continue to grow, exciting times at Spotswood indeed.

Can't wait to see you as captain while Turbo gets himself suspended again Robertio

21. TOAST.jpg

To end the presentation I ask all the Ophidian Old Boys, family and honoured guests to be upstanding and charge your glasses for the Old Boys toast.

‘The light of the Ophidian star to guide you,
The warmth of Spotswood Campus and hearth to you,
The cheer and good will of Old Boys to you,
The hope of qooty glory to you,
The joy of a thousand qoals to you,
The love of the Sim and Mod's peace to you,
Cheers to the Ophidian Old Boys’

To end the presentation I ask all the Ophidian Old Boys, family and honoured guests to be upstanding and charge your glasses for the Old Boys toast.

‘The light of the Ophidian star to guide you,
The warmth of Spotswood Campus and hearth to you,
The cheer and good will of Old Boys to you,
The hope of qooty glory to you,
The joy of a thousand qoals to you,
The love of the Sim and Mod's peace to you,
Cheers to the Ophidian Old Boys’
Awesome again Captain o Captain! :greenheart::blueheart::yellowheart:

Can't wait to see you as captain while Turbo gets himself suspended again Robertio
I'm better now and will be ensuring I follow the rules,
my intervention program at Banhammer Prison has worked wonders on me

6  chair.jpg

Thankyou, Thankyou, when I said I wanted to get a BOOB this season, I was just being a smartass, thought I had no hope.
Exceeded all my expectations as this is my 3rd BOOB I have been gifted recently, thankyou again,

1700122806159.png

Thankyou, Thankyou, when I said I wanted to get a BOOB this season, I was just being a smartass, thought I had no hope.
Exceeded all my expectations as this is my 3rd BOOB I have been gifted recently, thankyou again,

View attachment 1853994
Well deserved mate, king of the nightshift.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back