Opinion 10 most over rated current players

Remove this Banner Ad

You're an absolute plonker. Lets get the facts straight. He's 2 years into senior footy and he's already put his head over the footy more than Andrew Mackie ever has. Me thinks you're still a little offended over last years two games where he tore your side a new one.

That Andrew Mackie bloke must not be too bad considering he is an All Australian, an honour that i highly doubt Langford will ever come close to achieving. Luke Bruest would be leading the contest of softest player while supposed tough man Jordan Lewis is nothing more than a snipe. To the person who mentioned Cockatoo. Cockatoo is currently not fit enough or have the frame to succeed at AFL level,wait a couple of years and he will be rewarding of his hype which is more than i can say for the most overrated player in the AFL Cyril Rioli.

That Andrew Mackie bloke must not be too bad considering he is an All Australian, an honour that i highly doubt Langford will ever come close to achieving. Luke Bruest would be leading the contest of softest player while supposed tough man Jordan Lewis is nothing more than a snipe. To the person who mentioned Cockatoo. Cockatoo is currently not fit enough or have the frame to succeed at AFL level,wait a couple of years and he will be rewarding of his hype which is more than i can say for the most overrated player in the AFL Cyril Rioli.
Nick Maxwell, Mark Jamar, Harry O'Brien, Cam Mooney, Leon Davis. All of them All Australian. What's my point you ask? Some years they just hand them out like vouchers. Mackie included.

Nick Maxwell, Mark Jamar, Harry O'Brien, Cam Mooney, Leon Davis. All of them All Australian. What's my point you ask? Some years they just hand them out like vouchers. Mackie included.
Yeah now that i think about it Grant Birchall did make it in 2012

You're an absolute plonker. Lets get the facts straight. He's 2 years into senior footy and he's already put his head over the footy more than Andrew Mackie ever has. Me thinks you're still a little offended over last years two games where he tore your side a new one.
What do you know. Langford was just omitted. Not even your own club rates Langford

What do you know. Langford was just omitted. Not even your own club rates Langford
Well when you're as good as our side is, any slight dip in form will see you playing twos. He hasn't been dropped due to gambling issues however.

Birchall >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mackie
Both of you take this s**t fight elsewhere. I'm far from Hawthorn's biggest fan and I'm not exactly partial to Geelong but I can acknowledge that both players are excellent half backs. Now shut up.

Well when you're as good as our side is, any slight dip in form will see you playing twos. He hasn't been dropped due to gambling issues however.

No idea who you are referring to with the gambling issues. But what you said before that must not be true as Suckling has consistently played in the side for years now

Both of you take this s**t fight elsewhere. I'm far from Hawthorn's biggest fan and I'm not exactly partial to Geelong but I can acknowledge that both players are excellent half backs. Now shut up.

Please, not sure why you thought you held an authorative power over me, i can post my opinion as often i want. Because you know, that's the point of a forum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No idea who you are referring to with the gambling issues. But what you said before that must not be true as Suckling has consistently played in the side for years now
He's been dropped this year. He was also dropped late last year as well.

:thumbsdown:Lachie Hansen.........a number 3 draft pick taken AHEAD of Joel Selwood, Travis Boak & Jack Riewoldt for goodness sake........is a complete muppet when asked to do anything other than mark uncontested or give off a chip kick behind the play

Ohh this thread is so perfect

Cyril Rioli, Jack Riewoldt, Dustin Martin, Joel Selwood to start with

Watson, Rohan, westhoff, Harvey, Motlop.
And Suckling for sure

Not sure why Rioli has been mentioned.. He's a human highlight reel only needs 10 touches to win a game. Not many can do that
Exactly, he's not actually good, just lucky.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Not arguing about Mackie who has been a great player for a long time, but Birchall has deserved more than one AA in his career and has been one of the most consistent players in the AFL since his first game.

Also, when has Breust ever been soft? Strange comment indeed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back