Player Watch #11: Max Gawn (C) – 6 x All-Australian, 2 x Best & Fairest, AFLCA Champion Player and Premiership Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

I love you TK but yeah, I definitely meant 'best dee player for me', I'm in my 30s ha. It's like in that Homer at the Bat episode when Mr Burns names his team and they're all old players who are mostly gone.
table officer barbrady GIF by South Park

People saying best ever triggers me. Happens in every sport now where people always say goat and best ever and they're like 22 years old lol

Tbf we all kinda hate Melbourne when you think about it
I pretty much just lurk around here, but from what I see this board is pretty much the same echochamber that DemonLand is, just on the flip side of the same coin.

One absolutely loves the MFC and won't hear a bad word against them
One hates the MFC and won't hear a a good word for them.

I like discussion and criticism so I would never go to the Land, but FMD this has been a depressing place to be since '21

I pretty much just lurk around here, but from what I see this board is pretty much the same echochamber that DemonLand is, just on the flip side of the same coin.

One absolutely loves the MFC and won't hear a bad word against them
One hates the MFC and won't hear a a good word for them.

I like discussion and criticism so I would never go to the Land, but FMD this has been a depressing place to be since '21
I think that's complete nonsense. There's me an a couple others who hate everything about us, there's some who hate it a little but are balanced, there's some genuinely down the middle posters and then some complete nuffs.

I think that's complete nonsense. There's me an a couple others who hate everything about us, there's some who hate it a little but are balanced, there's some genuinely down the middle posters and then some complete nuffs.
Which category do I sit?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back