• 0.9 inside 50s
  • 0.1 rebound 50s
  • 0.9 frees for
  • 0.7 frees against
  • 1.2 clearances
  • 44.62 DT points

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a fan. Really raw and there's limbs going everywhere, but he showed enough to make me feel pretty damn confident about his future. Repeat efforts, lunging to try and make a tackle, some clean pickups off the deck, didn't put too much height on it when he kicked to front-and-centre for Charlie, tried to present when possible, etc.

11 disposals, 8 contested possessions, 5 marks (2 CM), 1 goal, 2 score involvements, a clearance, 3 tackles, 3 hitouts, an inside 50... not too bad for a 2m tall baby giraffe in his first outing...

I liked the combination of Charlie, Harry & Tom. Meant we usually had 1 of them up on the wing for that long kick down the line. Like that Harry > Tom > Charlie > goal passage of play. Great stuff.

Reckon I was one of many who said "who" when drafted. Kid looks a ripper - and more importantly its great to hear from the club about both his individual drive, but also the mentoring from Lobbe.

We did a live draft podcast last year. Pretty sure my/our reaction was similar to wtf?

SOS and his team did very well. Like the connection between Dow, O'Brien, Schumacher and TDK. Really went for that unity.

Reckon I was one of many who said "who" when drafted. Kid looks a ripper - and more importantly its great to hear from the club about both his individual drive, but also the mentoring from Lobbe.
I kept a bit of an eye on his performances in the TAC Cup last year after his name popped up in the best players for the Stingrays early on (& a number of times afterwards) & I guessed he was one of Terry De Koning's boys. I remembered the old man from his short career at the Doggies in the '80s.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back