VFL 2nd Semi Final - Carlton v Brisbane Sat Sept 3rd 12.05PM @ Moreton Bay Sports Complex

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
1661747900261.jpeg

VFL SEMIS.jpg

To thank football fans for their outstanding support throughout the 2022 season, the AFL is pleased to announce that entry to all matches in Weeks One to Three of the 2022 VFL Finals Series will be free.

All remaining matches in the 2022 Smithy’s VFL Finals Series will be broadcast live and free on the Seven Network via Channel 7 and 7plus, including the 2022 Smithy’s VFL Grand Final.

Viewers outside of Victoria can tune in to Seven’s Smithy’s VFL coverage via 7plus. This weekend’s match between Brisbane Lions and Carlton will also be available on 7mate for viewers in Brisbane.

Very confident going into this one.

Brisbane are bog ordinary. The only reason they've finished 2nd on the ladder is the strong home ground advantage. 8-2 record at home this year with one loss being to the Suns earlier in the year, and the other to Southport over the weekend in their first final.

We smacked them in R1 and they'll be without a few of their best players from that game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone got any intell on Boyd playing or not?

He didn’t train before round 23 so I’m thinking doubtful?

I spoke to Boyd briefly during the Rd23 Coll game.

I specifically asked if he was hopeful of playing again this year and his response was a bit vague but didn’t give me a lot of confidence that would happen.

Hope I’m wrong though.

No Darcy Fort tomorrow. O Mac's concussion means he has 1's duty next week so has been withdrawn. Big up for us.

Team is in ...

*Bolded - Carlton listed players

Backs:Tyreece LeiuSam DurdinLiam Stocker
Half-backs:Heath RamshawStefan RadovanovicAlex Cincotta
Centreline:Tom NorthWill SetterfieldMatt Shannon
Half-forwards:Will HayesJesse Glass-McCaskerNed Cahill
Forwards:Brodie KempBen CrockerJesse Motlop
Followers:Alex MirkovPaddy DowJack Carroll
Interchange:Dom AkueiJoel TrudgeonMichael Lewis
Mitch MoschettiArchie Stevens

Remove this Banner Ad

Back