VFL Elimination Final - Carlton v Collingwood Game Day 1.10PM 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Did they mention anything about a point being missed last Sunday and the result being overturned and we play Freo next Saturday ???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, sorry. 😂

Ps your players were super super nice to all the fans. I was getting so bloody mad for them!! Constantly interrupted by rude fans!!

Pss Cripps is a beautiful man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s probably already been mentioned but we really do lack a KP forward or 2 currently in the VFL side.
I’m amazed we have done so well with so little height up forward.
Apart from his wayward kicking, Kemp looked quite dangerous up forward. Taking marks, getting to good spots, finding space.

Don't really care who the opponent was today. Just glad that the VFL side is getting some reward for effort and gets to play another week.
A strong VFL side is a great thing.

Nah, I’ll cope with this loss after last Sunday! Hahaha

Psssss, last thing I remembered, the players made comments that “we just let them (pies) get those kicks through the middle. It flows through from the afl side all the way down.”
You are the typical pie feral, making up bullshit. go back to your cesspool

It’s probably already been mentioned but we really do lack a KP forward or 2 currently in the VFL side.
I’m amazed we have done so well with so little height up forward.
TDK was down there a few weeks back before Mirkov in ruck was injured and forced TDK to ruck the next match.
Now he not allowed to play in finals as he played too many other matches in seniors in the season.
If Oscar McDonald was not injured he would have been up there.
Glass-McCasker and Joshua Cripps from VFL listed talls had played up there earlier in season but with no Mirkov or TDK now, they both would have had to do a lot more ruck today.

You are the typical pie feral, making up bullshit. go back to your cesspool

Never argue with these morons. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!!!

No need for either of these comments.

The poster came in peace to share some info that he heard. Whether you believe what was posted is up to you, but it was shared with respect and that's what he should receive in return.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back