Past #14: Gavin Urquhart - delisted at end 11 season, re-listed as rookie, re-de-listed at end '12 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Sherman%20U%20Mad%20Bro.jpg
:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blow me. The first and only team I've ever seen live.

48-3 destruction of Tampa Bay. I'm hooked.

Hahaha. My brother is a niners fan.

I try and give him as much s**t as possible. It is rather tough to do so at the moment.

I have been wanting to select an NFL side to follow, given the content of this it seems like a decent place to ask for suggestions.

Who and why?

Washington Redskins.

Reasons; amazing young rookie QB meaning that we're well placed to start rising up the standings each season
Sav Rocca. I mean, c'mon.
You won't be considered a typical bandwagoner unlike all the Australian Cowboys/Packers/Eagles "fans".

Redskins = perennial losers never strongest in their own division even (since Art Monk, Rypien et al in the early 90's)
Seahawks = google Seahawks and Superbowls and see what you get
Bears = Ha if this was 84-85 I'd say hope on. Currently losing at halftime to the Texans
Raiders = Laughing stock plus AFC were offended by 55 points by the Ravens this morning
niners = Just can't get past my team, couldn't even beat the Ram in OT today

New York Football Giants is where it's at. They know how to get the job done. 2 Superbowls in the last 5 years. Future HOF QB, mean nasty defense. Great organisation. In a slump atm (2 losses is a slump in New York G-Town for the above teams their slumps have been in the years-decades) but teams are still wary of playing them and know they'll find a way to make the play offs and then it's reset time.

Redskins are on the way up. Giants are on the way down.

I know where i'd rather be heading.
Give the Cardinals a call and ask how their new franchise QB is?

Matt who?

I'll give you RGIII looks awesome and will be a great player but your organisation is also responsible for that fat bast-ard Albert Haynesworth getting billions and other crazy moves. Too instable is the Redskins.

Giants never hit rock bottom. On the way down?? One of the best def players in the comp in JPP, one of the most exciting recievers in Cruz and Eli has many years ahead of him!!!! We were 6-2 2 weeks ago.

your organisation is also responsible for that fat bast-ard Albert Haynesworth getting billions and other crazy moves. Too instable is the Redskins.

That was our old front office.
Bruce Allen and Mike Shanahan don't make boneheaded moves like that anymore, thank *.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back