Resource 2009 finals tickets thread (updated for Grand Final ticket ballot results)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Finals tickets thread (Preliminary Final discussion)

Yeah, still Prime tickets available. Had a search and came up with Q9 and Q33. Ticket pricing to blame?

I know it says no cameras on the tickets, but how strict are they at the gates? I just bought an SLR camera, and was hoping to put it to good use Saturday night.

ive taken my digi to every game in past 5 years.
I've seen SLR's plenty of times at the footy. I think once the lens gets to a certain size then they may challenge you but pretty sure they're refering to video cameras when they say that

Picked up 6 of the last premium public reserve seats this morning for me and my mates. We're in Bay N57 Row E.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Picked up 6 of the last premium public reserve seats this morning for me and my mates. We're in Bay N57 Row E.
That's a huge get.

Just checked now and only Standard seats left (in terms of groups of two).

Any one wants to sale 2 tickets on the first level? (One Concession and One Adult)? PM me.

how much are grand final tickets for the general public ?
For club members:

Premium $245.00/$167.00 (Adult/Concession)
Prime $213.50/$145.00
Standard $161.00/$108.00
Restricted View $142.50/$97.00
Standing Room $142.50/$97.00

The general public cannot buy Grand Final tickets.

Re: Prelim Final Ticket available

Hi all,

Yesterday I bought a Prelim ticket for myself but I found out this morning that my uncle was able to score me tickets to sit with him so I'm trying to get rid of my spare ticket. I'm selling it at the same price I paid for it.

It's a concession ticket.
Great Southern Stand
Section: SM9

$80

If you're interested PM me.

Thanks.
bump!

For club members:

Premium $245.00/$167.00 (Adult/Concession)
Prime $213.50/$145.00
Standard $161.00/$108.00
Restricted View $142.50/$97.00
Standing Room $142.50/$97.00

The general public cannot buy Grand Final tickets.

Not quite right. Once the ballot is complete everyone is on the same footing and for (most) club members and the general public GF tickets are $800-1500 through various resellers such as Centre Square and AFL Travel.

Club members have the advantage of having a chance of obtaining a ticket at the much lower prices you quoted, the general public does not. Otherwise there is no difference.

Not quite right. Once the ballot is complete everyone is on the same footing and for (most) club members and the general public GF tickets are $800-1500 through various resellers such as Centre Square and AFL Travel.

Club members have the advantage of having a chance of obtaining a ticket at the much lower prices you quoted, the general public does not. Otherwise there is no difference.
You got me on a technicality. I stand by my statement that the general public cannot buy Grand Final tickets (at face value). What they can do however is buy Grand Final packages which involve tickets, plus more, for an inflated price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back