Resource 2009 finals tickets thread (updated for Grand Final ticket ballot results)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: GF Ticket registration

See my post above yours ;)

I did research, you guessed. :p

Not a bad little earner, Even if 20k register at $1.50 each.

Yep.
It's pretty cynical, but it's relatively harm free way of gouging your members for $40k.

Given they're getting $2 and $3 goes to the ticket agencies, i guess the other three clubs are jagging 50c a throw.

Re: Finals tickets thread (updated for 2nd Preliminary Final)

Yes Ninty the seating is already assigned so it doesn't matter when you get there.

All we need to do is win.

hey guys,

i've still got a spare concession ticket for this saturday's game that I'm desperate to move on.

It's the same price I paid for it. $80

If you're interested please pm me.

Cheers!!

hey guys,

i've still got a spare concession ticket for this saturday's game that I'm desperate to move on.

It's the same price I paid for it. $80

If you're interested please pm me.

Cheers!!

Yes Ninty the seating is already assigned so it doesn't matter when you get there.

All we need to do is win.

I was talking about the GF ballot question... I already have my printed prelim tickets. :thumbsu:

This ballot is pure genius.
The AFL & TM could easily make registrations on the Sunday, but instead they get all 4 prelim sides to register, doubling the profit.
Now even the clubs are making a bit on the side.

I was talking about the GF ballot question... I already have my printed prelim tickets. :thumbsu:
She was also talking about the GF bellot. You can get it all week or at the door. All we need to do is win this week (crossing back tothe pf) :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you buy Standing Room tickets for the Geelong vs Collingwood game?

I have a mate that likes to stand but they do not offer Standing Room on the ticketek website? Does anyone know if they do at the outlet? Should he just by a Standard Seat and Stand?

How do you buy Standing Room tickets for the Geelong vs Collingwood game?

I have a mate that likes to stand but they do not offer Standing Room on the ticketek website? Does anyone know if they do at the outlet? Should he just by a Standard Seat and Stand?

TTC and myself are waiting for these golden passes as well...i have been told 2 different things by 2 different phone operators.

the first said they will be released when seat allocation is exhausted and can be booked.

the second said that they're only available at the gate on gameday.

who to believe? im sure i saw standing room available for sale on the net in the 2008 rnd 17 game v the hawks.

Out of how many?

Roughly 55,000 Public seats. The rest (45,000) is made up in the AFL and MCC. AFL members only has around 1,000 ticket left for sale. (out of about 21-22K)

So roughly 70,000 tickets have been sold.

The demand for the 07 Prelim was a lot higher because it was a series ticket game. There was 16,000 less tickets available to the public / members because it was a series ticket game. This year the Series ticket game is Bulldogs vs St.Kilda game. (and we still have less tickets left!)

Roughly 55,000 Public seats. The rest (45,000) is made up in the AFL and MCC. AFL members only has around 1,000 ticket left for sale. (out of about 21-22K)

So roughly 70,000 tickets have been sold.

The demand for the 07 Prelim was a lot higher because it was a series ticket game. There was 16,000 less tickets available to the public / members because it was a series ticket game. This year the Series ticket game is Bulldogs vs St.Kilda game. (and we still have less tickets left!)

Cheers mate exactly what I wanted! :D

Cmon Doggies.
More chance for us to get a ticket if they win.

Really? I always thought that the available club member tickets were split right down the middle.

If it is done proportionally (and we make it, of course), we should have access to something like 13,750 of the 25,000 available tickets if we play St.Kilda and 14,250 if we play the Dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back