2010 Reports, Articles, Injuries and Suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean to win the entire thing. Because i care about overall not eliminator, but you seem to be happy to let your overall rank slip if it means winning eliminator this week.:eek:

No.
Care about both. But overall more. Not that I'm going to win that, so it's irrelevant.

Besides, if Swan is out, there'll be tens of thousands of people with no cover, so it's really not going to hurt my overall that much.

Eliminator is only good for the first month to brag to your non-good DT mates who'll probs get knocked out after the 2nd round. IMO
I only won the first 4 Eliminator matches before I got kcocked out in Round 9

No.
Care about both. But overall more. Not that I'm going to win that, so it's irrelevant.

Besides, if Swan is out, there'll be tens of thousands of people with no cover, so it's really not going to hurt my overall that much.

I know i would want Swan playing if he was in my team, that is all.:thumbsu:

I know i would want Swan playing if he was in my team, that is all.:thumbsu:

Of course I want Swan playing.

I'm just finding a silver lining in the cloud, is' all.

Dawes is the emergency. All clubs have a player ready if someone does an injury in the warmup or they want to name someone who's 50/50 to get up for the game. (i think this would be the case with collingwood, namely medhurst or davis) He hasn't been "withdrawn" from the VFL team, he's the emergency on standby. Doesn't mean he's playing for sure by any means.

Eliminator is only good for the first month to brag to your non-good DT mates who'll probs get knocked out after the 2nd round. IMO
I only won the first 4 Eliminator matches before I got kcocked out in Round 9

... bad?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phil Davis (Adel) - suspected broken collarbone (season)...

not good for my backline with Gram,Hargrave, now Davis and possibly Enright (susp) all unavailable next week. doh!

Sandi might go too, he gave a big hit today.
i have sandy, enright , Pods and hayes i hope the match review panel is in a good mood.

sandi was guilty of being a big ****en unit, thats all, he won't get suspended. enright could be in trouble though, hopefully hargrave is back next week or else i'll be playing webberley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back