mighty mick

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 10, 2002
melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
aussie cricket team
have set up the annual north melbourne bigfooty tipping comp, instructions to join are as follows

'the 2011 north melbourne bigfooty tipping comp'

Join our AFL 2011 Tipping Competition now:

1. Go to http://www.oztips.com/
  2. Click the 'REGISTER' button on the homepage and set-up a Login (if you don't already have one with OzTips).
  3. Once you have successfully registered a Username and Password, click the 'JOIN A COMP' button.
  4. You will be asked to enter an OzTips Comp Number and Password.

The Comp you've been asked to join is: Comp#: 237697 Password: boomer2011
  5. That's it!
  6. Full instructions on how to Tip can be found on the website by clicking on the 'Help' link in the top header.
  7. * If you have any other questions, the Comp Manager is: mighty mick, pm me if you have question

I'm in again mighty mick. Thanks for setting this up once more.

As per usual I imagine BF will have a tipping comp as well, which we'll post details of on our board when notified, but it won't stop this traditional NMFC comp's place.

Join up folks!

bump, i am not impressed with the enforcement of oztips making people submit to a yahoo7 account. i submitted my google account thinking that it would be enough but they still require the yahoo account to be signed up. not impressed and i dont blame people for jumping off the tipping comp. oztips is copping a lot of backlash for the changes. let me know if theres an easier way to log in to the tipping without submitting and registering so much crap.

mighty mick

please note they have reverted back to the old oztips website and tips can be entered now with your old password and nickname.

i created a yahoo account and stilll couldnt tip??

big complaints on there facebook page

i think the yahoo upgrade from the website wasnt working

(Log in to remove this ad.)

please re-enter your footy tips or check that the yahoo account ones were acceptedany tips entered may have been lost in the oztips website reset

Remove this Banner Ad

Back