2012 End Of Season List Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

I think this is the perfect case of getting rid of something that has currency to get something decent back.. time to trade out Stef Martin I reckon, has currency and we can do a fair player swap with a collingwood or Geelong say..
I'm open to the idea of trading Martin but it would depend on what is offered in return. He played some very good footy last yr when Jamar went down shouldering the ruck but seems to fallen out of favour under Neeld. I know he has had some injuries this year but he is versatile & a number of clubs would & are interested.

One thing we are forgetting is that Clint Bartram may retire at the end of the year.

Now, I certainly hope not - but the press release by the club sounded very grim IMO

Poor Clint, looks like his gf made the right decision though. Shrewd business woman, now she'll get to go to the B&F AND the Brownlow for the next 10 years.

Wow, there are a couple of surprises...

Not sure I'll be all that happy if we show Jordie the door, he had at least proven he could play at the top level. Been in and out of the injury room ever since.

Wow, there are a couple of surprises...

Not sure I'll be all that happy if we show Jordie the door, he had at least proven he could play at the top level. Been in and out of the injury room ever since.

I thought that way too

Now I just want the dead wood all gone

Bring on the changes

It doesn't make sense to make public that we would delist Cook. It diminishes his possible trade value quite significantly with the other clubs knowing this?
I'm happy if the club deem him surplus & not required but I find this very puzzling. I hope the club come out & deny this if only for the reason of trade value.

F*#£, I'm even dirtier now on Barry Prendergast for over looking Darling & taking Cook!!!

We can't afford to be picking anymore project, skinny KPP!!!

I cannot see, in a MILLION years, Neeld picking a skinny project player (unless it's with a VERY late pick)

So far, under his regime, skinny project players have been left out of a woeful side and now given the arse

I cannot see, in a MILLION years, Neeld picking a skinny project player (unless it's with a VERY late pick)

So far, under his regime, skinny project players have been left out of a woeful side and now given the arse

Classic example - Jai Sheahan.

This guy was a skinny-ish TAC Cup BnF winner (as a key forward) with great skills; and he somehow slid to the rookie draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back